Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ticket upgrades!

MarkB452

I got a message last week from the ticket office about my seats. I figured it was another call about upgrading to the club level, but when I called today, I got my seats moved from section 452 to section 401 row 23. SWEET!! I've been asking for an upgrade for the last few years and had almost given up hope of getting anything better.

BTW, is this the last row in front of the spotters box? If so, even better cause we can stand w/o ticking anybody off.

Anyway, if you are a season ticket holder and get a call from the ticket office, TALK TO THEM!!!!

Niiiicccceee! I will be a brand new ticket holder this year and a girl called me and asked if I wanted to upgrade to the club level. She said if I pass, I have to be in the upper level for 15 yrs before that is offered again. Oh well. Glad to see you were upgraded!

Niiiicccceee! I will be a brand new ticket holder this year and a girl called me and asked if I wanted to upgrade to the club level. She said if I pass, I have to be in the upper level for 15 yrs before that is offered again. Oh well. Glad to see you were upgraded!

Thanks and congrats on your seats, BTW Club seats are available EVERY year if you have the $$ to sign a contract. I'll upgrade to clubs once I win the Lotto. I am amazed that I moved jumped a couple of sections closer to the 50. From what I have read on this board, that is unheard of.

Interesting... I was told today that they aren't providing the seat locations for another 2-3 weeks.

The guy on the phone did say, however, that they will definitely install new jumbotrons before the beginning of the '09 season.

It's about bloody time ;)

I was told by the TO to call back at the end of April/beginning of May to see if they bump me up (ala upgrade)

Interesting... I was told today that they aren't providing the seat locations for another 2-3 weeks.

The guy on the phone did say, however, that they will definitely install new jumbotrons before the beginning of the '09 season.

Same here. I called last week and they told me that they don't do relocations until the beginning of May

I got a message last week from the ticket office about my seats. I figured it was another call about upgrading to the club level, but when I called today, I got my seats moved from section 452 to section 401 row 23. SWEET!! I've been asking for an upgrade for the last few years and had almost given up hope of getting anything better.

BTW, is this the last row in front of the spotters box? If so, even better cause we can stand w/o ticking anybody off.

Anyway, if you are a season ticket holder and get a call from the ticket office, TALK TO THEM!!!!

How many tickets do you have

New Jumbotron in 2009! Now we can say it's official!

The guy said, "yes, we were hoping to get them in this year, but not enough time. But it's definitely in the budget, and we all want to get rid of the ones that are there." He didn't have any details about the screens in regards to size, resolution, brand, etc.

It's about bloody time ;)

I was told by the TO to call back at the end of April/beginning of May to see if they bump me up (ala upgrade)

Yep, told me the same thing, said the new locations would be mailed out. Problem for me is, I'll be out of the country the first week of May, so I won't find out my new location 'til I get back. Maybe I'll try one more time before I go on vacation, just to see if they've done anything. The squeaky wheel gets the oil in Landover, for sure.

Not to be too exact, but there is no such thing as a new Jumbotron. Sony got out of the biz a few years ago. :)

Here's hoping it is a state of the art HD screen!

Did you have two pairs and they combined them together or something? They were probably doing you a favor.........

Did you have two pairs and they combined them together or something? They were probably doing you a favor.........

That's what I'm thinking...

I had a buddy tell me that the T.O. told him there was no point in calling in since they just upgrade you, they don't do it based on who calls in when? I mean, that doesn't make much sense to me to do it that way, as opposed to say seniority.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to anything that the T.O. does.

they can only upgrade to seats that become available, so there are probably too many factors involved to base the relocations strictly on seniority.

I believe that they start at the 50, and work their way towards the end-zones, and back-fill with whatever seats that become available.

A while back, a T.O. rep told me that they look to upgrade you within your own section by moving you lower, or closer to the 50. After that, they try to move you to another section, closer to the 50.

I had expressed concern, as I finally got below row 16, in my section, and don't want to be moved one section over, only to be stuck in a higher row. He told me that they will move you into a comparable row.

Truthfully?

I think that the tool that they rely on for decision making, is a Magic 8-ball.

I had expressed concern, as I finally got below row 16, in my section, and don't want to be moved one section over, only to be stuck in a higher row. He told me that they will move you into a comparable row.

Truthfully?

I think that the tool that they rely on for decision making, is a Magic 8-ball.

I asked about that when I called in the girl told me that they won't move you back after a certain row, I think 15 or 16, when they move you towards the 50 b/c the price is different and they don't do refunds.

I'm trying to figure out why they bothered calling you. The upgrade didn't involve a price increase, so I would think that sort of upgrade would be done automatically.

The only reason I can think of is, like others have suggested, you got a chance to consolidate seat locations.

The guy said, "yes, we were hoping to get them in this year, but not enough time. But it's definitely in the budget, and we all want to get rid of the ones that are there." He didn't have any details about the screens in regards to size, resolution, brand, etc.

Yep, told me the same thing, said the new locations would be mailed out. Problem for me is, I'll be out of the country the first week of May, so I won't find out my new location 'til I get back. Maybe I'll try one more time before I go on vacation, just to see if they've done anything. The squeaky wheel gets the oil in Landover, for sure.

Yep, that's how I got moved from section 404 row 27 (2004) to section 403 row 13.....if I didn't call I'd still be up there

Wow! A sideline seat upgrade to midfield at GA prices. That's the most significant upgrade I've seen on ES since SkinsNatsFan got relocated down to the LL at GA prices.

Maybe the TO does actually reward some customers for longevity and tenure.

How long has MarkB452 had his account?

Wow! A sideline seat upgrade to midfield at GA prices. That's the most significant upgrade I've seen on ES since SkinsNatsFan got relocated down to the LL at GA prices.

Maybe the TO does actually reward some customers for longevity and tenure.

How long has MarkB452 had his account?

yea good point............

My family asked for a downgrade this year, dropped four club seats. Although I actually look forward to getting away from the obnoxious drunk opposing fans and the dead couple they always put in the row in front of me. I say put because I've never seen these people move but that's another story.

My family asked for a downgrade this year, dropped four club seats. Although I actually look forward to getting away from the obnoxious drunk opposing fans and the dead couple they always put in the row in front of me. I say put because I've never seen these people move but that's another story.

What does dead couple mean?

Archived