Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4/16 -- Remembering the VA Tech Shootings.

Hunny

I just can't believe that it's been a year now. Even now hardly a day goes by where it doesn't cross my mind. Especially the past week or so, It seems I keep replaying the day in my head. But I feel so grateful to be here still and luckily I still have my senior/super senior year ahead of me :)

God Bless the 32, their familes, and friends.

God Bless all those affected by the Virginia Tech shooting tragedy last year. There are certain events that occur that you reflect upon and will never forget where you were when you heard the news, and I think for any college student, regardless of where you go or went, this is one of them. We're all Hokies again today.

It just dawned on me that today is the one year anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings. I hope everyone takes the time out of their day to reflect on the tragedy and send up a quick prayer for all the victims and their families.
I can't believe this just dawned on you. There is no way it could slip your mind if you lived in Richmond. It is all over the local newspaper, all on the TV, state sanctioned moment of silence, people at my work wearing maroon and orange, etc.

I can't believe this just dawned on you. There is no way it could slip your mind if you lived in Richmond. It is all over the local newspaper, all on the TV, state sanctioned moment of silence, people at my work wearing maroon and orange, etc.

it was 2:00 in the morning when she made the thread.....

It doesn't seem like a year since it happened. The families of the victims are in my thoughts..R.I.P

I remember keeping up with the thread here on ES and watching the toll jump from 2 to 16 or so and then steadily climbing... just growing more and more numb as the day went on... sadder and sadder.

RIP to all 33 people who lost their lives that day. :(

Archived