Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What hotel do the Skins stay in when @DAL?

AJWatson3

I tried searching for this and all I get are error messages, so I figured I'd just ask.

Just saw the schedule and noticed that the Skins play @ DAL the day after my wedding... and my fiance wants to go!! It would be the first leg of our honeymoon and she's never seen a game in Dallas (she is a Cowboys fan :doh: ).

Want to know what hotel they stay in because I'd love the chance to run into some of the players/coaches while we are there....

Any help and info appreciated.

Watson

Marrying a boys fan?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

;);)

In the last 6 years, they have changed hotels every year. Only the Four Seasons twice.....although not in consecutive years.

Know this.............the tickets for the game THIS year are going to be out rageous!

Parking passes have gone from $50 to over $100 already. I have an order for 4 passes this year.

Last year in the dump......so they are making everyone pay big bucks.

Know this.............the tickets for the game THIS year are going to be out rageous!

Parking passes have gone from $50 to over $100 already. I have an order for 4 passes this year.

Last year in the dump......so they are making everyone pay big bucks.

Are you planning on hosting a final ES tailgate at the dump? If so I will try and make it.

Are you planning on hosting a final ES tailgate at the dump? If so I will try and make it.

As always, I will have my tailgate.

I have had it for so long.......hard to remember when I did not have one.

Will be so different in the new stadium. Not even sure if I will be able to afford a parking pass in the new place.

Archived