Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For NC/SC Redskins Fans (Games on TV/Panthers)

ConcordNCSkinsFan

The first thing I checked when I looked at the 2008 schedule was to see what Redskins games conflict with Panthers games since we know in the Carolinas that the Panthers will always have first priority locally and blackout many Redskins games. I've listed all the games below and whether or not they conflict with Panthers games so you will know if you will need to schedule a trip to the sports bar that day. If you have Sunday Ticket then good for you and you don't have to worry about missing any games.

Week 1 Giants (National TV Game)

Week 2 Saints (Both Skins and Panthers play at 1 on Fox)

Week 3 Cardinals (Both Skins and Panthers play at 1 on Fox)

Week 4 Cowboys (Panthers play home game at 1 on Fox, Skins game at 4:15 on Fox may be blacked out)

Week 5 Eagles (Skins at 1 on Fox, Panthers at home on CBS at 1, Skins may be blacked out)

Week 6 Rams (Both Skins and Panthers play at 1 on Fox)

Week 7 Browns (Panthers play at 1 on Fox, Skins play at 4:15 on CBS this game probably will be available)

Week 8 Lions (Both Skins and Panthers play at 1 on Fox)

Week 9 Steelers (National TV Game)

Week 10 Bye

Week 11 Cowboys (National TV Game)

Week 12 Seahawks (Panthers play Road Game on Fox at 1 Skins on Fox at 4:15 Fox Doubleheader this game will probably be available)

Week 13 Giants (Both Skins and Panthers play at 1 on Fox)

Week 14 Ravens (Panthers play on ESPN so this game will probably be available)

Week 15 Bengals (Skins at 1 on Fox, Panthers at home on CBS at 1, Skins may be blacked out)

Week 16 Eagles (Both Skins and Panthers play at 1 on Fox)

Week 17 49ers (Panthers play Road Game on Fox at 1 Skins on Fox at 4:15 Fox Doubleheader this game will probably be available)

Keep in mind that either Skins or Panthers games could be moved to NBC due to flexible scheduling after Week 11 so this is subject to change.

I have a solution that works for me. Sent me an email i'll share with you.

The first thing I checked when I looked at the 2008 schedule was to see what Redskins games conflict with Panthers games since we know in the Carolinas that the Panthers will always have first priority locally and blackout many Redskins games. I've listed all the games below and whether or not they conflict with Panthers games so you will know if you will need to schedule a trip to the sports bar that day. If you have Sunday Ticket then good for you and you don't have to worry about missing any games.

Week 4 Cowboys (Panthers play home game at 1 on Fox, Skins game at 4:15 on Fox may be blacked out)

Week 5 Eagles (Skins at 1 on Fox, Panthers at home on CBS at 1, Skins may be blacked out)

Week 7 Browns (Panthers play at 1 on Fox, Skins play at 4:15 on CBS this game probably will be available)

Week 10 Bye

Week 12 Seahawks (Panthers play Road Game on Fox at 1 Skins on Fox at 4:15 Fox Doubleheader this game will probably be available)

Week 15 Bengals (Skins at 1 on Fox, Panthers at home on CBS at 1, Skins may be blacked out)

Week 17 49ers (Panthers play Road Game on Fox at 1 Skins on Fox at 4:15 Fox Doubleheader this game will probably be available)

Keep in mind that either Skins or Panthers games could be moved to NBC due to flexible scheduling after Week 11 so this is subject to change.

yeah when I was at school at Clemson all I could get were Panthers games obviously. I was on a college budget, so I had to use the game tracker online if it wasn't televised. It was the hardest part about being out of VA.

thanks for the info, i am often in the Carolinas visiting friends over the weekends so this helps!

Week 10 Bye

Most of the time, the Skins aren't blacked out if they play at a different time than the Panthers.

That's cool. You'll be right down the road from me then. I live in West Ashley which is a few miles away. If you're not going to get Direct TV, check out Frankie Biggs sports bar on Folly Rd in the middle of James Island. It's a pretty good sports bar and a good number of skins fans watch the games there.

That's cool. You'll be right down the road from me then. I live in West Ashley which is a few miles away. If you're not going to get Direct TV, check out Frankie Biggs sports bar on Folly Rd in the middle of James Island. It's a pretty good sports bar and a good number of skins fans watch the games there.

pretty much skins fans all over the place really. I went to Bobby Hartens for a pre-season game last year and theere were a few other skins fans there.

Which reminds me, is there any certain sports bars that all the Redskins fans go to in Charleston or anything? I'm moving from Virginia to Charleston...it's gonna suck not being around fellow 'skins fans.

I enjoy Bobby Hartin's on Sam Rittenberg Blvd. The owner isn't a Skins fan himself (Cowboys, regrettably), but he treats Skins fans well. Often has them featured on the projection TV with the sound on in the bar, which rocks. Always has the preseason games too.

Charlestonian here also, born and raised... Direct TV is the answer, and making trips up for home games!!!

Seriously? Do you drive? If we could get enough Charlestonians together for the trips, I'd buy my worst seat season tickets behind the pillar again this year. Last year I learned the hard way that riding the train from Charleston is just a bit too far. PM me if you've got a caravan!

I enjoy Bobby Hartin's on Sam Rittenberg Blvd. The owner isn't a Skins fan himself (Cowboys, regrettably), but he treats Skins fans well. Often has them featured on the projection TV with the sound on in the bar, which rocks. Always has the preseason games too.

yea but at least he hates TO. He is a business owner and know to give the crowd what they want, like he is a huge Game****s fan but Clemson is always big there too.

Archived