Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Redskins Gift/Surprise Ever....Pics!

skins86

30th birthday present from my parents.

*edit* I'm an idiot and picture didn't come up...working on it. Should be a D.Green jersey with the inscription:

Happy 30th Birthday David

From a true Redskin to a true Redskins fan

[signature]

"Mr. Redskin"

HOF Class of 2008

My girlfriend had a summer intern, who noticed i am a redskin fan. She said her dad was a big redkins fan and had season tickets. At the end of the summer she thanked us for all our help, and asked if we would like some tickets to a game. I said sure, how about the home game against dallas?

A week later in the mail, i got two tickets to the final home game at RFK against the cowboys. I could not beleive it. How could her father give those tickets away?

December 22, 1996, my girl and i get to the stadium, and find our seats. Section 305, row 10, seat 16, and who are we sitting next to? Her dad!

And boy was he pissed. No way he would of ever let those tickets go. I bought him a beer and thanked him, but he was still pissed. Then the game started and i went nuts. At half time they brought out all of the old redskins and the place was rocking. Then they read a list of all of the dead fans that used to sit in that section, and passed around a bottle of champagne. The redskins beat the cowboys and by the end of the game me and her dad were buds.

For old time sakes

:wewantd:

I have these limited edition (only like 50 made) of these Home Depot smocks they wear. It has the washington redskins logo - and its signed

BY THE KICKER FROM HELL - MARK MOSLEY! First kicker to be named NFL MVP! Also got a mini football signed by him.

Got 2 of each - kept one set gave other set to my parents for XMAS

Surprise

My wife having the DJ at our wedding play HTTR when we got introduced to everyone for the first time as a couple. I'll always remember that. 98% of the people at our wedding were Skins fans so they all enjoyed it as well! Was a total surprise to me.

:applause:

Damn..that's awesome! :applause:

My friend got a signed ST jersey for Christmas this year...very jealous...

This wasn't a gift, but I have a signed ST jersey as well. I bought it at a silent auction. I now have it framed and hung on the wall in my Redskins room above the fireplace. It is hanging with my Darrell Green, Jon Jansen, Dexter Manley, and Clinton Portis pictures.

My last Birthday my wife got me an Authentic Jergensen Throwback, My Cousin got me a Authentic Doug Williams, and my brother got me Authentic Art Monk and Clinton Portis. This was the best birthday of my life. My 29th birthday. Makes me wonder what Im getting this year for my 30th :D

I have to admit, reading some of these posts is making me pretty jealous!

My parents have given me Terry Allen and Darrell Green jerseys. Considering the fact that we're in Montana and this was in the days before internet shopping, those were no small feats. (Memorabilia in those parts tends to be for Denver, Seattle, Green Bay, and whatever teams/players happen to be particularly popular at the moment.)

When I was a teenager I had a cousing who came close to having his leg amputated. At the time Theisman was our quarterback. I was able to get his autograph for my cousin and have him go visit him in the hospital.

This wasn't a gift to me, but it was a huge gift to my cousin, whom to this day thanks me for that special day.

All of the posts are unreal! Purchased a S.T. signed football for my 8 year old, S.T. signed framed print for my 10 year old in October at the Mall in Dulles Va. We had been planning a trip to Disney for two years the week after Thanksgiving...Fort Wilderness Campground. When the schedule came out my wife and I knew what we had to do...got tickets to the Tampa Game;had to hit Tampa first...unreal tailgate with extreme skins...on the side of the road...sign that said FED EX South...off the hook. Next day off to Disney. When we woke up two days later in Orlando ESPN reported we lost S.T....at first shocked... then our whole family cried in our little camper at 6:30am in Orlando....My two sons had brought their 21 jerseys....wore them that day in the magic kingdom. I can't tell you how many people commented about the jerseys in the park that day...very emotional.

On Christmas morning, Santa delivered the ball and the pic...what a moment. More tears, laughs.....we miss him every day.... RIP 21.

Mine would have to be tickets to the Buffalo game last year right after ST died. We were 17 rows up from the field on the 50 yard line. It was really cool because my dad already has season tickets so he was there and my brother, his girlfriend and my best friend and his wife all were able to go as well. Great time even if they lost, I will never forget that game.

Archived