Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Redskins Gift/Surprise Ever....Pics!

skins86

Surprise

My wife having the DJ at our wedding play HTTR when we got introduced to everyone for the first time as a couple. I'll always remember that. 98% of the people at our wedding were Skins fans so they all enjoyed it as well! Was a total surprise to me.

:applause:

I can't think of any big Redskins gifts I've received, but a few years ago I made my brother a Redskins nutcracker. I basically took an army man nutcracker (because it had a helmet) and painted a redskins jersey, helmet, etc on it. I then used velcro to make interchangeable jersey numbers to include Portis and Moss. I gave that to him with a can of "Cowboys" Nuts (I just printed out their logo and put it on a can of nuts).

I think I still have photos of it at home I'll try to remember to post. But pretty much that's one of the favorite gifts I've ever given:cool:

I got a framed picture of "The Run" from my wife for my Birthday. Personalized and signed by Riggo. It is mounted prominently in the same room in my basement where I keep my 70,000 redskins cards.

I have been working on myself lately though... since Sean passed on I aggressively pursued getting as many of his cards as possible. I have the only Sean Taylor signed card that I know of, eight 1 of 1's, and a bunch of very hard to find cards. Over 240 cards all together - no dups, many x of 5, x of 10, x of 20 etc...

My traitorous Cowboy fan sister bought me my first jersey (Portis) Christmas 2005. Before you suggest it's tainted, let me point out that the first game I wore it to was the playoff win in Tampa.:point2sky

It's funny when I think about it, with the piles of Redskins stuff I've acquired over the years, I haven't spent a dime on it myself.

Last Christmas, my brother gave me his newspaper clips from Super Bowl XXII.

:cheers: Sorry for the lack of a pic.

My friends son has luekemia and met Mark Rypien a few months ago, and got a signed photo. Mark lives in my area and after his 3 yr old died from cancer, he is extremely active with the childrens cancer center here. Anyway, my friends son, knowing what a huge Skins fan I am, gave me the signed picture. He also made me a really cool Redskins blanket.

Surprise

My wife having the DJ at our wedding play HTTR when we got introduced to everyone for the first time as a couple. I'll always remember that. 98% of the people at our wedding were Skins fans so they all enjoyed it as well! Was a total surprise to me.

:applause:

That is awesome...I hope I am that lucky.

HAIL!

I got a Redskins birthday cake from my friends at our tailgate party at RFK for the 1987 NFC Championship game that happened to be played on my 28th birthday. The cake was white with red and yellow frosting spelling out Happy Birthday and 2 small plastic Redskins helmets the size of golf balls on it.

I still have those little helmets to this day.

Between that and the fact that our Redskins won was the greatest birthday of my life. :cheers:

Archived