Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jobs with Redskins?

The Fourth King

Pretty sure Stadium is the right place for this... and no I am not talking big jobs like taking over for Danny (although I would)

Specifically I remember at training camp there are kids (Maybe 17, 18, Possibly between highschool and college) who are like ballboys etc. I asked a kid 2 years ago but forgot what he said. I'm 17 if that matters.

Anyone have any info on working like this?

I worked for the Video Department for a year. The best way is like any other job to be honest. I just walked in to Redskin Park with a suit and had my resume and asked to speak to HR or marketing for me. And I talked to them and got the contact for the video department and then called them and let them know if they needed any help I was available and they called me in and took me for a tour around Redskin Park and then interviewed me and gave me a intern type job helping during training camp and then on game days. Game Days were fun! :)

But definitely just go to Redskin Park. The lady I spoke with there told me when u show up in person it shows u want it more.

Pretty sure Stadium is the right place for this... and no I am not talking big jobs like taking over for Danny (although I would)

Specifically I remember at training camp there are kids (Maybe 17, 18, Possibly between highschool and college) who are like ballboys etc. I asked a kid 2 years ago but forgot what he said. I'm 17 if that matters.

Anyone have any info on working like this?

What are you like at rushing the passer ? We have a couple of openings in that area ;)

It's not all it's cracked up to be. I had a chance to run photos for a Ravens game once(against the Redskins). I know one of the commentators pretty well and he offered it to me. But, I talked to a friend that had done it in the past and he told me that you can't even watch the game and enjoy it......he said he barely even got to watch one 1 or 2 plays. It seems like it would be cool on some level....but I'd rather watch the game.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. I talked to a friend that had done it in the past and he told me that you can't even watch the game and enjoy it......

Well... it is a job. So, you have to weigh the good with the bad.

Facility Operations/Security: Groundskeeper/Crew

Assistant Groundskeeper - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)

The Washington Redskins Football Team is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Groundskeeper at the team’s practice facility in Ashburn, VA. This is a full time benefited position. The primary responsibilities of this position are as follow:

? Assist the Director of Grounds at Redskins Park in all facets of football field maintenance.

? Mowing, painting field markings, fertilizing, aerating and topdressing, applying pesticides, maintaining landscape, repairing irrigation and servicing turf equipment.

? Additional requirements include assisting the Director of Grounds at FedExField in preparation for all stadium events.

Preferred applicants should possess a two or four year degree in horticulture or related field of study along with work experience related to turf maintenance. The ability to work effectively without direct and constant supervision is required.

Interested applicants should apply online or fax to (703)726-7172.

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

found this on the nfl website

Redskins Radio, ESPN Operations Director - Washington Redskins (Silver Spring, VA)

Redskins Radio, ESPN 92.7 and 94.3FM and 730am in Washington, DC is looking for an experienced Operations Director. Qualified candidates will have major market experience in sports radio production and programming and a firm understanding of the technical aspects of radio and radio remote operations. This individual will be responsible for scheduling, planning, overseeing and managing our 24/7 sports radio operation, our growing Redskins Radio Network and all new media initiatives. He/she must work closely with ad sales on strategic revenue generating content. It is vital that candidates possess strong people skills and attention to detail. Red Zebra Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

and this

Archived