Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn is engaging himself fairly well as a head coach...

WhoRUSupposed2Be

"Zorn said that he's having a collage of pictures of Taylor assembled to hang in his office at Redskins Park to help ensure that any visitors remember what the organization lost when Taylor was shot and killed last fall."

As quoted in the WP by Mark Maske.

You can not help but to root for the success of Zorn as a head coach in the league. Too bad, he's with us now :D !

Heard on WTEM just now that the Skins are building an indoor practice facility because Zorn wants it.

Good to see that Zorn is indeed trying to imprint himself on the way the team is run and it's great that Snyder is accomodating him.

I thought I remember Spurrier tried to get an indoor facility, but since Redskins football has traditionally always been played outdoors, it wasn't granted.

Too early to make any assessment on Zorn.

This is all a honeymoon period. Zorn has been around the leauge as an assistant for many years to have an inkling of the player's sentiments.

Personally, I think then should make a Sean Taylor shrine, and have it at the entrance of the FedEx field. Let both the fans and visiting teams know that the hard hitting sheriff of the backfield maynot be here physically, but is here spiritually ... and, that his memory is alive & kicking in DC.

The collage is definitely the sort of move a leader would make. Let's hope he leads to another Lombardi.

I thought I remember Spurrier tried to get an indoor facility, but since Redskins football has traditionally always been played outdoors, it wasn't granted.

It was going to be done, but Gibbs entered the picture and he's against practicing indoors.

Of course it's too early to make any kind of assessment of Zorn, but this is nice to hear nonetheless.

Incidentally, I don't know whether this has been mentioned or not, but his name means "fury" in German. Hopefully he's making opposing fans furious this season and not us. :silly:

Archived