Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art monk disqualified from the hall of fame?

Robbnva

I vote that all April fool threads constitutes an automatic 90 day NNT from this point forward. This isn't geared toward the thread starter. Just those who do this from 8:47am on, but damn, there's going to be 100 of these things today. :doh:

The sad part of them is, none of them are really clever. :)

They are so obviously bogus that you know they are an April Fools joke before you open the thread to see every one bash the thread starter. :)

I doubt it for two reason...

1. It's April Fool's Day

2. If there were an article discussing Mr. Monk's use of performance enhancing drugs we would've seen that somewhere on this board before we saw that he was being dq'd from the HOF. Also, it'd be all over ESPN and redskins.com.

EXACTLY, Espn would have that on breaking news

I am sure at some point teh MODs will put an end to this, but atleast I was clever enough to post a picture of a newspaper article.

yup, and it would have been even better had it actually looked like a real newspaper. :D

looked nothing like any of the papers ive written for, from the paper title, to the story heading to the typeface. and theres a fold in the paper under the a in april, but theres no fold in the a itself. whatever site you used to make that should have added a text warp to do that. THEN i would have almost bought it.

but hey, im a perfectionist when it comes to stuff like this. ;)

I don't care what anyone says this thread is better than any other April fools joke thread, with the exception of Zoony's thread. I had a picture of a newpaper clipping, although it was fake, used comments like Super Smart, and joked on ES making numerous threads.

For those who don't like April Fools, I take your comments with a grain of salt.

I don't care what anyone says this thread is better than any other April fools joke thread, with the exception of Zoony's thread. I had a picture of a newpaper clipping, although it was fake, used comments like Super Smart, and joked on ES making numerous threads.

For those who don't like April Fools, I take your comments with a grain of salt.

I like April Fools....a good April Fools....I stand by my guns..this was lame...so are the others. I didn't see Zoonys. You want a good April Fools...last year the mods and a few posters did a good one. This one... :doh:. I even got a laugh out of the Chad Johnson one, not because I fell for it, because I smelled it a mile away, but because I find that video HILARIOUS

Archived