Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should We Give PacMan A Chance?

MaN-BeAsT21

Guest ComebackKing
You hated Brandon Lloyd... you'll despise Pacman
These are words of wisdom.

We need to stay as far away from trouble players as possible. No matter the level of athletic talent.

Oh yeah, the threat of punishment always keeps people in line. :rolleyes: We don't need this prick. The only chance we should give him is the chance to get burned by Santana once "Adam" signs with Dallas.

Pacman is faster than Moss. If we get pacman he just will not give us a solid DB but give us something we has lack for a while a punt and kick returner

PacMan has great talent, there's no doubt about it. However, the man is a walking time bomb. If he is even allowed back into the league, which is a big if, I truely believe that it's only a matter of time before he screws up yet again, and is permantly kicked out.

I don't think it is worth the risk. Gaining solid depth on the O-line with a 4th or 5th round selection, or trading a 4th or 5th pick for someone who could screw up off the field and gets himself thrown out of the league at any time during the season.

The only way I could see it work is to trade for a 4th or 5th round pick from the 2009 or 2010 draft. And have some stipulations added onto the trade, like if he gets into trouble the deal is null and void.

You know, I cannot stand Pac Man. He represents the bad side of professional sports. But if he has changed, which I doubt, and if he can be compensated for a minimal amount, with a contract that basically states when and where he can pee, then he may be worth a look for a year or 2. If he flys straight and playes well, he will be worth a lot at the end of the contract, which would be good for him. If he screws up again, then he will be gone and we are out very little. A short leash is critical.

I am not too worried about him being a cancer in the locker room. I cannot believe that he will get a lot of respect from the other players until he proves his worth on and off of the field.

Sign him and make it mandatory that he live in Bill, Wyoming. Fly him out for games and immediately fly him back afterwards.

Ain't no strip clubs in Bill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill,_Wyoming

Hola wyskinz, I have driven through Bill, I didn't even know it was a town. But I am sure that if pacman was there for a day there would be neon lights and stripclubs galore.

Hola wyskinz, I have driven through Bill, I didn't even know it was a town. But I am sure that if pacman was there for a day there would be neon lights and stripclubs galore.

Went through there several times a year between swimming soccer etc for HS. My youngest is a SR so I will probably never see that metropolis again.

I hear they also have a yacht club in Bill.

The guy is his own worst enemy and I don't see him changing yet, and I don't see him being anything but a distraction for us right now, so my answer is Hell no, please no PacMan. :2cents:

Hmmm, isn't this what was said about B.O.? As much as I hate to say it, he's doing alright with the cowpies down in that Dallas pasture.

Sign him and make it mandatory that he live in Bill, Wyoming. Fly him out for games and immediately fly him back afterwards.

Ain't no strip clubs in Bill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill,_Wyoming

You would need the entire towns approval, and I don't think you could get the required 11 signatures. I heard they were trying to get a Scores franchise there anyway. And we would need to build an airport. In lieu of an airport, I would be glad to just push him out of the plane. But how would we pick him up?

Aside from his attitude and his trouble with the law, Adam "PacMan" Jones ........

~ HTTR

RIP Sean Taylor 21:helmet:

The above quote from your post says it all. Why would we want to give away the store for this guy? He's lucky to be in a position to get another chance to get himself together in the NFL.

No thanks, and , yes I have the blinders off.

Archived