Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colin Cowherd coming to DC

stoshuaj

i say the first day he arrives we all line up outside his door and beat that a** baby man does this guy deserve it soory piece of shi*... anybody else with me then we go find that fat bald headed piece of crap of a reporter named wilbon man doesn't know shi*...... who is with me on this???? rest in peace sean they might not have knon you buy skinz fan do u are always with us forever in are hearts and prayers!!!!

i say the first day he arrives we all line up outside his door and beat that a** baby man does this guy deserve it soory piece of shi*... anybody else with me then we go find that fat bald headed piece of crap of a reporter named wilbon man doesn't know shi*...... who is with me on this???? rest in peace sean they might not have knon you buy skinz fan do u are always with us forever in are hearts and prayers!!!!

lmelao, like I said.........

tough guy,,,he's already here

There you have it. He just called us out. LOL!

I heard that, but Gary did line him up for it. I think he wanted to see what Cowherd would say. Could've been worse, but Redskin fans thinking their team is going to the Conference Championship is a little different than him saying the stuff he did about Taylor, IMO.

I went down there today and shook his hand. I complemented him on the fact that he does not allow fans of any team to pat themselves on the back during his airtime. Nothing kills a national sports talk show like fans of any team calling in to support, hype, or defend themselves and their organizations.

i met him yesterday...not impressed. he immediately asked if i was a skins fan cause of my jacket and if i was born in raised in this area. yeah i told him...i think he was afraid to say stuff to me cause im a girl...but he had no problem running his mouth about the skins. i was honestly only there because of riggo.

I would give just about anything for some of the players to go down and confront him.

Trust me he will back down...he used to bash Bill Romanowski all the time...but the minute he was on his show...you'd thought he was Romo sits to pee's spokesperson.

He is not only a douche because of his Taylor comments. He has also called residents of South "tornado bait' after being called out for calling Southerners rednecks, plagiarized material from a sports blog, and is guilty of just being a tedious, uninformed, wrong 90% of the time slappy.

He tries to be Jim Rome, but isn't nearly as good. He tries to be different, but comes across too much like Rome. He does have some insight at times, but overall I think that Rome is better than he is and I do think that there are better Sports talk show hosts out there than Cowherd. I do like his analysis of college football. He really does that well.

Archived