Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Other than someone on your fav. team, who is your fav NFL player?

WVUforREDSKINS

I have a bunch, mostly because along with being a Redskins fan, I'm also a football fan.

Peyton Manning (I love watching the guy play)

Brian Westbrook (The guy is so shifty and just can't be grabbed, he almost seems like water at times)

Larry Fitzgerald (The fact he's so skilled and is only 25 amazes me)

Kurt Warner (Became a big fan of his after his '99 season)

Michael Strahan (Crucify me if you want, but I love watching the guy play. At his age, he's still a beast. And I personally think he's kinda funny)

Hines Ward (Only Korean player in the NFL, Represent! :D )

Torry Holt (Really underrated receiver who I think will go down as one of the greats)

Maurice Jones-Drew (The guy is like a freaking bowling ball. And he really caught my attention this season when he trucked Shawne Merriman)

Steven Jackson (A pure tank of a man who has speed to boot. Imagine if he had a good offensive line in front of him)

Brett Favre (Being that I wasn't really raised in a football family, Favre is actually the first NFL player I actually first remember hearing about. And after watching the way he played, the man has my undying respect.)

Two "old timers" that have been incredible to watch are Ray Lewis and Brian Dawkins.

Others include Safeties Reed, Polamalu and Mike Brown (when healthy:doh: ), Jared Allen, DWare, Adalius Thomas and Jamal Williams.

I also like watching Roy Williams in coverage!:D

Edge

knew him when he went to HS

worked with his HS coach (who later b/c the "according to a source close to Edge" whenever the press came calling)

and he provided donations (from hi and other players) to a charity softball tournament that I used to run

Used to be Brett Favre...but seeing as he's no longer in the league I'll go to my second favorite...Al Harris (My family lives in Wisc and I met him once while I was in GB...he was very nice to me...and he reminds of me of my haydays when I had hair down to my ***):cool:

Archived