Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Other than someone on your fav. team, who is your fav NFL player?

WVUforREDSKINS

Chilled with him bout a month ago. He signed with NY if you didn't know. He said his locker is right next to Thomas Jones.

75386852.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193550E821156FDE61282BC7219B6ACA617284831B75F48EF45

that be him, me and him never really got along that great when we played together but the guy had talent and i respect him as a player. I hope he makes it, he deserves it.

I used to shag his punts when he would kick and after practice i would have bruises and red marks on my forearms.

I also ran into Tony Jenkins and Marshall Ausberry a couple weeks ago and talked to them for a few. These guys might be household names in the next few years

Steve Smith. Unlike Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, and a host of other "elite" WRs, his play never goes south just because the offense overall is playing poorly. He singlehandedly has won many a game for the Panthers solely because he is a tenacious player even when it seems like he's the only offensive player on the field.

warrick dunn. My brother went to high school with him. His mom was a single mother. She was a cop and got shot when he was in high school. He stayed in college even though he was taking care of his siblings, and needed the money. Oh yea he played every position in high school (skill positions not in the trenches @sshole) and was by far the best at every one than anybody on the field.

Manning or Steve Smith. Smith is a downright monster. His heart is second to none in this game.

A bit different, but Steve Hutchison is also really good. He alone is responsible for the sucess of Shaun Alexander, Adrian Petersen, and Chester Taylor. He instantly makes the left side of any line the best in its conference.

who ever the best player on the team thats playing dallas is.

Sort of hard to beat that.

I would say Greg Jennings. My wife is a die hard Pack fan so I've seen them play quite a bit and he's really fun to watch.

Peyton Manning, because he's funny. Also, I really hate Tom Brady and I LOVED it when the Colts beat the Pats two years ago...almost as much as I loved watching the Pats lose the Super Bowl. Does anyone know where I can buy a 19-0 Patriots shirt? I'd love to wear it, and then act confused when confronted by a Pats fan.

Among the older players, I like guys like Denver's Rod Smith. His career may be over but the guy was all class. Living in Colorado and watching him his entire career, he was the closest thing to Art Monk I've seen in a long time. I always thought he would have made a great Redskin.

Among the younger guys, I like Peyton Manning and LT. I would never buy their jerseys but I like watching them play.

Even though he is in prison he is a great football player. I've liked him since his VT days. I think he should have gone to prison but I am ancously(sp?) waiting for him to get out.

(Anxiously) my friend... look at my sig and you'll see who my favorite player was and still is.

Second, Peyton Manning!

Archived