Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sherman Smith

illone

So far, from what I can see it looks like all the new coaches have good heads on their shoulders. They all seem pretty excited and they seem like people that the team can actually get behind. Definitely looking forward to seeing what they can do this season.

I love the fact that our coaching staff is HUNGRY.

Something I dont think we have had since Danny took over.

Norvel just trying to not mess up.

Spurrier just full of himself.

JG just trying to fix the mess that Norvel and Spurrier made.

Now we have youth, exurberance and hunger in our coaching staff. Something our players will respect.

Wow...Sherman Smith...knew nothing of him...from this interview I am loving this guy and feel excited for our team!!

He seems like such a great guy and the fact he loves Zorn so much...seems telling

This is going to be an interesting exciting season...

So far my readings are that we do have some great coaches on board right now...I think the players are going to love it....we'll see.

HTTR

Just like Zorn and Vinny I'll wait unitl week 8 before I form an opinion. It's all talk now fellas, lets see what they do and judge them based on the regular season. I remember more then a few coaches sounding confident and compotent during the offseason.

I understand that stance, but there suppose to be confident and thats all there doing.

I understand that stance, but there suppose to be confident and thats all there doing.

Just saying we have seen this song and dance before. Fans can get excited now, which is Redskin fan current tradition, and the coaching staff can say all the right things but come week 8 these guys better be 5-3 or this place and FedEx will get very ugly.

Just saying we have seen this song and dance before. Fans can get excited now, which is Redskin fan current tradition, and the coaching staff can say all the right things but come week 8 these guys better be 5-3 or this place and FedEx will get very ugly.

That goes without saying.

But, despite how well the Redskins perform Sherman Smith really sounds like a stand up guy. I don't need to wait until the team plays a game to determine that.

Have you listened to the interiews?

What a nice thing to have the two top guys on offense HC and OC on the same page and having gone through the NFL together - that's got to be rare in this league.

Is there any comparable situation where two former STARTING teammates were at the top of their respective coaching staffs?

What a nice thing to have the two top guys on offense HC and OC on the same page and having gone through the NFL together - that's got to be rare in this league.

Is there any comparable situation where two former STARTING teammates were at the top of their respective coaching staffs?

Good point.

I can't think of any.

That goes without saying.

But, despite how well the Redskins perform Sherman Smith really sounds like a stand up guy. I don't need to wait until the team plays a game to determine that.

Have you listened to the interiews?

Sounds like all the rest, so again I don't see the big deal. Stand up guys are great and saying the right thing is great but it is going to take more then that to win on Sunday. You seem to forget there have been a lot of arrogant A-hole coaches that have won Super Bowls as well, so what a coach says in an interview should be taken with a grain of salt.

Take off the B and G shades and lets wait until week 8 to see where we are at. Just remember stand up guys that lose last just as long as A-holes that lose. I'm glad you like him but since I'll never have him over for tea, W's and L's is all I'll be keeping track of. So until the season starts I guess he's 1-0 in interview land :applause:

Archived