Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Malaysian woman jailed for worshipping teapot

Corcaigh

Yep. That's pretty funny when people are jailed for how or what they choose to worship.

Anyway, do a little reading. It's clear that they don't worship the damned teapot. It's used in ceremonial rituals. And while I don't necessarily agree with their teachings, I certainly don't find prison time over religious expression the slightest bit humorous.

(Unless, of course, we're going to start jailing non-Christians here. In which case, I guess Corcaigh will be laying low for a while.) ;)

Yep. That's pretty funny when people are jailed for how or what they choose to worship.

Anyway, do a little reading. It's clear that they don't worship the damned teapot. It's used in ceremonial rituals. And while I don't necessarily agree with their teachings, I certainly don't find prison time over religious expression the slightest bit humorous.

(Unless, of course, we're going to start jailing non-Christians here. In which case, I guess Corcaigh will be laying low for a while.) ;)

Religion is the easiest thing to generalize about and its the best topic to get other people all riled up about.

anyone who took 2 seconds to research that article and religion would realize that the woman is not sitting there worshipping the kettle but that it is used in ceremonies.

heres to you and I being smrt. :laugh: :cheers:

Religion is the easiest thing to generalize about and its the best topic to get other people all riled up about.

anyone who took 2 seconds to research that article and religion would realize that the woman is not sitting there worshipping the kettle but that it is used in ceremonies.

heres to you and I being smrt. :laugh: :cheers:

I swear...

I'm on the verge of a monumental thread. I just need to decide if I'm reading to quit posting here all together or not. :D

I swear...

I'm on the verge of a monumental thread. I just need to decide if I'm reading to quit posting here all together or not. :D

post it..and then we can sit back and laugh as the fools come in and hijack it and at all of those who are bass ackwards when it comes to thinking..

post it..and then we can sit back and laugh as the fools come in and hijack it and at all of those who are bass ackwards when it comes to thinking..

Nah, to do it right, I wouldn't be allowed back. And I would HAVE to do it right. :D

Anyway...Sorry for the distraction from the misinformation. :cheers:

Archived