Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cool Redskins Merchandise/Memorabilia

Valenski

To keep it somewhat interesting i have been dumping money on Ebay for Skins merchandise. I am uploading a football i have signed by 15 of the 2007 Washington Redskins and the Skins neon light i have hanging above the football case.

:dallasuck

If you have some cool skins stuff upload pics of it!!!!

I have alot more stuff to upload pics of if this thread takes off and people actually care to see it!!!

photorl7.jpg

Here are some better pics of the football and other various Skins stuff....

The football was signed by the following 15 2007 Washington Redskins

1. Carlos Rodgers

2. Ladell Betts

3. Rock Cartwright

4. Ryan Boschetti

5. Khary Campbell

6. Clinton Portis

7. James Thrash

8. Laron Landry

9. Jason Campbell

10. Chris Samuels

11. Marcus Washington

12. Antwan Randel El

13. Chris Cooley

14. Fred Smoot

15. Mike Sellers

skinsball1bp5.jpg

skinsball2hm7.jpg

A Redskins handpainted Pub Sign

skinspubax2.jpg

75th Anniversary towel i made into a framed picture

75thskinsgi8.jpg

The Sean Taylor towel framed with the official patch the players wore along with ticket stub from game

tayloruy7.jpg

Another pic of the Skins neon sign

neonskinsqt5.jpg

UPLOAD PICS OF YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a felt pennant that I got at a home game in 1984. I also saved a few ticket stubs from the early 1990s. I wish I saved all of them from the old days.

There is one ticket stub from 1986 which I found behind a radiator in my parents house in the early 2000s. It was SB Champion Buddy Ryan's HC debut w/ the Eagles in the opening game of the 1986 season at RFK. We won that day!

Also a pair of seats I got out of RFK during the renovation in 2005. A very friendly employee of the DCSEC (who shall remain nameless) hooked me up.

notworthy.gif

Hail!

Also a pair of seats I got out of RFK during the renovation in 2005. A very friendly employee of the DCSEC (who shall remain nameless) hooked me up.

notworthy.gif

Hail!

I am officially jealous! Those seats are crazy! I can't even imagine what they'd get on eBay, but who cares? You should keep them! If I had those, I'd mount them in my living room and watch every TV game in those babies!

I have a pennant from the early 70s. I wish I took better care of it over the years. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a pic of it.

Of course I have a "I LIKE SONNY" button which is on my ball cap 24/7 (which I know you've seen IRL). And a "Washington Redskins 1972 NFC Champs" button too (which I know you've also seen IRL).

I wish I had a camera right now. I don't have pics but my favorite possessions are a football signed by the whole '91 SuperBowl team. Everyone signed it in black except for Art Monk. He signed it in green really big at the tip. His color was different because he was my favorite.

My other favorites are a real helmet given to me by Jack Kent Cooke. He also gave me a short letter and a signed picture of himself. My words do not do this stuff justice :(

I can't even imagine what they'd get on eBay

Of course I have a "I LIKE SONNY" button which is on my ball cap 24/7 (which I know you've seen IRL). And a "Washington Redskins 1972 NFC Champs" button too (which I know you've also seen IRL).

Are your buttons original artifacts from the 70s? That's pretty vintage. I'm surprised you wear them out to games. Never in Philthadelphia.:laugh:

I'd NEVER Ebay my dream seats. They are my greatest Redskins souvener ever, but only b/c my lifetime of gameday memories is not 3D.

I'd love to oneday have my family's wooden seats which are still sitting up in section 507 at RFK, but for now I'm more than happy w/what I got.:notworthy

Girlfriend doesn't agree, she hates those seats in our house.

Are your buttons original artifacts from the 70s? That's pretty vintage. I'm surprised you wear them out to games. Never in Philthadelphia.:laugh:

I'd NEVER Ebay my dream seats. They are my greatest Redskins souvener ever, but only b/c my lifetime of gameday memories is not 3D.

I'd love to oneday have my family's wooden seats which are still sitting up in section 507 at RFK, but for now I'm more than happy w/what I got.:notworthy

Girlfriend doesn't agree, she hates those seats in our house.

Of course the buttons are vintage. You think I'd wear a counterfeit? :silly: I'm actually wearing those in the pic in the Show Yourselves thread, post #1 (thanks Tarhog).

Ya know, someday they're gonna tear that stadium down. I sense an opportunity. I bet they're more comfortable too. I wonder if Dan would let some of us ticket holders swap out those cheap plastic seats for genuine RFK seats? :)

Below is a pic of the hat and buttons. That hat went over the edge of the Linc's upper deck in 2005, courtesy of an Eagles fan. Fortunately, I removed the buttons minutes before...

While I doubt anyone is going to top the RFK seats without providing the deed to RFK itself, here's some stuff I have.

Most of it is decorating my wall unit. The flag is from the 9/11 Monday Night home opener against the Vikes. The stuff in the glassware is various media passes/seating charts/a bar tab from J Bucks in St Louis for nearly $300.00. The helmet in the center is actually a flower pot of all things. The big beer mug is from a Slim Jim promotion.

9d738dfc.jpg

The football on the cable box screams Hail To The Redskins when you catch/squeeze it. The bear came with most of the glassware at a yard sale for $8.00.

Yes.

Eight bucks. And most of it was in sets of four. Can you say score.:) The flower pot helmet came with that as well.

75f0390c.jpg

To me, this one of the more interesting glasses out of that find. The gold rim & then the 3D effect with the logo on the inside back of the glass that you see through the clear football shape on the front of it.

139376f3.jpg

Sammy Baugh figurine that I found E-Bay. Sent a link to Tarhog to see if he knew anything about these, & the next thing I know that crazy bastich has bought it & sent it to me.

4ab156e1.jpg

This is NOT going on e-bay like that jackass that's selling them for $1,000. I actually had this given to me by huly at the Bills game.

b6e44116.jpg

1991 NFC Champ pennate that I found at a yard sale. Art's media pass from the MNF game in Philly last year. The RIP Sean Taylor patch I got from Justice Hog at the Bills game. A RIP 21 bumpersticker that jrock had printed up, also at the Bils game. Behind the coin/medallion is a black ribbon from huly, also at the Bills game.

066cfae4.jpg

Couple of pics I have hanging up with a few game tickets. Bottom right one is a screen capture of the 05 game in KC. The first game I covered for ES. On the sidelines in that shot are Art & myself.

d951a808.jpg

4244f6f7.jpg

Of course the buttons are vintage. You think I'd wear a counterfeit? :silly: I'm actually wearing those in the pic in the Show Yourselves thread, post #1 (thanks Tarhog).

I had some buttons with the lucky burgundy rabbit's foot hanging off of them. Not so PC in today's PETA friendly society, but they were cool at the time. I probably had three or four of them from '82 to '86, but our labradors loved to chew them up so I'd get a new one just about every season. Gamedays when my dad won his bets could mean a trip to the merchandise cart if he was in a good mood. (There was no official team store in those days, just a few portable stands on the councourses)

Below is a pic of the hat and buttons. That hat went over the edge of the Linc's upper deck in 2005, courtesy of an Eagles fan. Fortunately, I removed the buttons minutes before...

You actually got the hat back? Nice work. You must have been determined to hunt for it in the LL of the Linc. Our performance on the field that day was worth losing a hat for. My only win at the Stink.

:cheers:

Ya know, someday they're gonna tear that stadium down. I sense an opportunity. I bet they're more comfortable too. I wonder if Dan would let some of us ticket holders swap out those cheap plastic seats for genuine RFK seats?

The wooden seats at RFK are definitely wider than the LL seating at FedEx, and even more so when compared to the Cave where the chairs seem to be a good two inches more narrow than the rest of the original GA seating from 1997.

The wooden seats in the upper rows of the LL in RFK are in mint condition from having been sheltered from the elements for 47 years. They'll make nice vintage furniture with their glowing orange paint. The chipped orange spots reveal the avocado green the seats were originally painted until the early 1980s. I think in 1961 they were going for a traditional baseball park appearance b/f the rainbow colored seat fad swept America's cookie cutter stadiums in the 70s. I guess we were last to the party.

Holy ESSSS 21 you have a housefull. That 33 figure is awesome. The fact that you have one of only 33 makes it all the more sweet. Nice job Huly.

That glass must be vintage b/c there is no promotional ad on it and it looks too quality to have been a give-away.

Do you know it's apx. age? I'm guessing the Gearge Allen era?

I only remember the Mobil Oil and McD's glass giveaways of the Gibbs 1.0 era, but those glasses were thin and broke easily. We still went through a dozen or so.

Archived