Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeAngelo Hall

rwn

Redskins are interested in trading for DeAngelo Hall. As per Comcast sport net report on cable
I heard this like a week ago...when did they say this? also im not seeing it on ANY sites what so ever....if someone has a link please post it :D

His contract would probably be around the value that Samuel received.

He is not worth a first round pick and Samuel money. We should have just signed Samuel then.

Draft DRC or Flowers in round one if we MUST get a corner.

how can i post a link for something that was just said on tv lol
i didn't mean that for you in particular to post one....was wondering if anyone else had one...im not bashing or putting your thread down in anyway, i just want to see or hear it with my own eyes/ears...on comcast?

His contract would probably be around the value that Samuel received.

He is not worth a first round pick and Samuel money. We should have just signed Samuel then.

Draft DRC or Flowers in round one if we MUST get a corner.

You'll find out how much Samuel was a product of his system. D Hall is more of a shut down corner than Samuel IMO. I mean, I'm splitting hairs here, but to say that D Hall isn't worth a first or big money is ludicrous. I have this feeling that Samuel is going to disappoint, and that feeling isn't b/c he ended up in the NFC East. He's overrated whereas D Hall is a gifted athlete and one hell of an island corner. Samuel is not. He's a zone guy and a product of a system that applied a lot of pressure on opposing qb's week in and week out.

D Hall plays for the f'ing sorry ass Falcons. I'd love to have D Hall for many reasons. He's young, he's gifted, and he's what this team needs (or a rookie like him). Essentially, he could be another Champ Bailey only he'd stay longer we'd hope :laugh: . To me, Chad Johnson and D Hall are the only players that I can think of that I'd give up a first and big money for this off season. Either of those guys would have an immediate impact on us winning ball games. :2cents:

You'll find out how much Samuel was a product of his system. D Hall is more of a shut down corner than Samuel IMO. I mean, I'm splitting hairs here, but to say that D Hall isn't worth a first or big money is ludicrous. I have this feeling that Samuel is going to disappoint, and that feeling isn't b/c he ended up in the NFC East. He's overrated whereas D Hall is a gifted athlete and one hell of an island corner. Samuel is not. He's a zone guy and a product of a system that applied a lot of pressure on opposing qb's week in and week out.

D Hall plays for the f'ing sorry ass Falcons. I'd love to have D Hall for many reasons. He's young, he's gifted, and he's what this team needs (or a rookie like him). Essentially, he could be another Champ Bailey only he'd stay longer we'd hope :laugh: . To me, Chad Johnson and D Hall are the only players that I can think of that I'd give up a first and big money for this off season. Either of those guys would have an immediate impact on us winning ball games. :2cents:

you do make some sense...i wouldnt mind landing him, i've been all about keeping our picks but now that i now we have 9 picks..why not trade 1-2 for a legit proven CB?

and lets think about where the money would come from to sign him... we are about 8 million under the cap now that we redid portis's contract... and dhall is going to want a ridiculous deal probably something as big as samuel... i really cannot see the skins doing that and then being able to add some kids in the draft... remember we dont NEED a corner that badly...smoot is a solid #2.. springs has #1 potential if he stays healthy and carlos will be back mid season... i want dhall real bad bc he would be awesome... but we really cant afford him and to be honest we have more needs... if we get him we wont be able to get a dominant de which we need or a decent wr which we need... we need to DRAFT players and bring them up ourselves...lets leave the free agency to other teams and trades to other teams and be smart this year

thats just wrong...dhall is awesome... he really is one of the best shutdown corners outside of denver... teams do not throw to him... he is quick strong smart and can catch the ball.. he has more talent than most dbs in the league and is faster than almost all of them... teaming him with carlos and smoot would be insane... we just cant afford it both money wise and pick wise

Archived