Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeAngelo Hall

rwn

I like the "idea" of DeAngelo Hall - young, playmaker who can start for years to come.

I don't like the reality of it. It would cost too much to trade for him to begin with, then we'd have to sign him to an astronomically high contract. His attitude doesn't bother me so much - everyone was pissed off in ATL last year, can't blame him.

Unless he somehow could come cheap (not going to happen), I would rather draft a CB or two.

I agree...im not sure how i would feel seeing someone where that number on the skins
HELL NO DEANGELO WILL NEVER WEAR #21 FOR THE REDSKINS OR ANYONE ELSE. THAT NUMBER HAS BEEN TAKING TO THE GRAVE WITH THE GREAT,AWESOME,TALENTED AND BEST CORNER TO PLAY THE GAME. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL AND MY PARENTS.

Whoever says Hall is not that talented or overrated is severely mistaken...he's an elite cover corner in this league and would immediately be the best corner on the Skins roster. Whether or not we should trade a 1st round pick and pay him big money at the same time is another story...

This is what Rotoworld says...we shall see I guess...

The Redskins contacted the Falcons a few times about DeAngelo Hall during the combine, but the talks did not progress.

Hall's attitude and money requests could be scaring some teams off. Expect to hear more trade talk surrounding Hall as we get closer to the draft.

Source: Washington Post

Related: Redskins

The 'Skins were mentioned again as possible suitors for Hall by Michael Smith on ESPN just now. The last time he made a 'Skins prediction this time of the year was when he said the 'Skins would pick Landry.

He did say that but he also said that Hall loves the DC area, he's a hometown kid, and loves the Redskins.

Sounds like music....

HELL NO DEANGELO WILL NEVER WEAR #21 FOR THE REDSKINS OR ANYONE ELSE. THAT NUMBER HAS BEEN TAKING TO THE GRAVE WITH THE GREAT,AWESOME,TALENTED AND BEST CORNER TO PLAY THE GAME. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL AND MY PARENTS.

Ok.

Green wore #28.

That jackass Deon wore #21.

They both played CB & are both alive & well. Green is going into the HOF. Deon is still annoying as hell on TV.

Sean Taylor was the last Redskin player to wear #21 & he played SAFETY.

And turn off your damn CAPS LOCK key. :doh:

Ok.

Green wore #28.

That jackass Deon wore #21.

They both played CB & are both alive & well. Green is going into the HOF. Deon is still annoying as hell on TV.

Sean Taylor was the last Redskin player to wear #21 & he played SAFETY.

And turn off your damn CAPS LOCK key. :doh:

wow... sean was a great corner, i liked the way he hit them homeruns!:laugh:

What... the ****?

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but damn, you sound just a bit insane.

Archived