Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, well...the pukes have only $4 M in cap room...

tr1

So basically we have more than double the space the Cowboys have.

And WE are in cap hell. At this point, they probably don't even have enough cap space to cover the rookie pool, so they need to make a long term deal with Hamlin.

Judging by TN41's response, this is a sore subject for Cowboys fans.

Listen! What did you have to do to get "double" the cap space of the Cowboys? The Cowboys had cap space OUTRIGHT. You had to restructure a number of player's contracts. And you STILL have the okldest and most expensive roster in the league.

Haven't you noticed a correlation between your restructures and the following year you are over the cap moreso than the year before? Lst year, you were around $10 million over the cap, the CBA bailed you out. This year you were $20 million over the cap... I wonder what it will be next season. There will be a breaking point.

I thought they had double that. Only $4 million and they still have 2 1st rounders and the rest of the rookie pool to pay. It's no wonder things have been quite in Dallas.

How in the world could they have teased fans with the Moss rumor?

You are smart enough to figure out that we could get plenty more cap room if we want to right?

As for the rookie pool, we have plenty already

You do understand that turning roster bonuses and annual salary into an equal amount in a guaranteed signing bonus is not taking a pay cut, right? Its the same amount of money, only the cap hit gets spread out over 4 or 5 years.

For example - Chris Cooley's extension called for a 10 million dollar roster bonus this year. He went into Dan's office, restructured that roster bonus into a guaranteed signing bonus, and bam - a 10 million dollar hit becomes a 2.5 million dollar hit, and Cooley gets the same amount of money.

This is a difficult concept for puke fans to comprehend...

:laugh:

Listen! What did you have to do to get "double" the cap space of the Cowboys? The Cowboys had cap space OUTRIGHT. You had to restructure a number of player's contracts. And you STILL have the okldest and most expensive roster in the league.

Haven't you noticed a correlation between your restructures and the following year you are over the cap moreso than the year before? Lst year, you were around $10 million over the cap, the CBA bailed you out. This year you were $20 million over the cap... I wonder what it will be next season. There will be a breaking point.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing like a puke fan being angry at the Skins for continually avoiding cap hell... :laugh:

Hey, you guys got some real problems with the cap. Jerruh is unwilling to restructure because it's money out of his pocket.

I'm starting to think he's a lot like the Eagle's FO.

Talk a good game...pay squat in guaranteed money.

Nothing like a puke fan being angry at the Skins for continually avoiding cap hell... :laugh:

Hey, you guys got some real problems with the cap. Jerruh is unwilling to restructure because it's money out of his pocket.

I'm starting to think he's a lot like the Eagle's FO.

Talk a good game...pay squat in guaranteed money.

wow tr1...he was really lashing out there. you got him angry..:laugh:

You are smart enough to figure out that we could get plenty more cap room if we want to right?

You're smart enough to know that Jerruh is probably close to broke after that stadium thingy, right?

You puke fans crack me up. Your owner could if he would but he won't... :laugh:

High comedy.

You're going to have to provide a link for a statement like that, fella.

Keep on thinking this...it gets funnier and funnier to see you Puke fans distraught every year.

Rookie pool is projected to be 4mill, exactly what you have in cap space. So you have plenty for your rookies....but not much else.

Rookie pool is projected to be 4mill, exactly what you have in cap space. So you have plenty for your rookies....but not much else.

And they're picking two in round one!

It's gonna be an expensive first round for the pukes.

Yes, however they are currently on an NFL Record 6-game playoff losing streak

Oh i know and that is a sign of how overrated they have been.

My point was simply that the OP had inaccurate information in the post. If this were in the stadium it would have been changed

Oh i know and that is a sign of how overrated they have been.

My point was simply that the OP had inaccurate information in the post. If this were in the stadium it would have been changed

didnt the cowboys lose in round 2 of the nfl playoffs.

round 1 = wild card

round 2 = divisional round

Oh, yeah, give them a nickel for that first round bye...not a win, but a BYE... :laugh:

skinsn24, you are the man!

Thanks for 'catching' that...

I thought they had double that. Only $4 million and they still have 2 1st rounders and the rest of the rookie pool to pay. It's no wonder things have been quite in Dallas.

How in the world could they have teased fans with the Moss rumor?

Because we haven't restructured 1 contract to get to this 4 million. It kills me when skins fans think Snyder and Cerrato know some big cap secret that everyone else doesn't know. If the team wanted to sign Moss we have multiple contracts that could be restructured to give us lots of room

This is a difficult concept for puke fans to comprehend...

apperently this is a difficult concept for you as well, cause restructuring does not take money out of Jerry's pocket.

Actually, I think the Patriots have the oldest roster in the league; they only had 3 rookies make the team last year.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/columnists/rgosselin/stories/091607dnsponflchart.2f41c1e.html

Man, what happened to cap hell 08? You guys are already talking about cap hell in 2009?:laugh:

I like how Dallas fans say that the Skins didn't sign any free agents because Snyder's losing money with six flags and they're in cap-hell.

But when Dallas doesn't make any free agent signings, it's because they're not interested in any of the players :)

Kind of funny, after all the cap-hell conspiracy theories that boys fans have been religiously preaching the last three offseasons, that Dallas ends up with less cap space than the Skins.

You'd think boys fans would be the last ones to talk about cap hell, as there one of few teams in the free agency era that have been through it. :laugh:

Actually, I think the Patriots have the oldest roster in the league; they only had 3 rookies make the team last year.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/columnists/rgosselin/stories/091607dnsponflchart.2f41c1e.html

Man, what happened to cap hell 08? You guys are already talking about cap hell in 2009?:laugh:

I like how Dallas fans say that the Skins didn't sign any free agents because Snyder's losing money with six flags and they're in cap-hell.

But when Dallas doesn't make any free agent signings, it's because they're not interested in any of the players :)

Kind of funny, after all the cap-hell conspiracy theories that boys fans have been religiously preaching the last three offseasons, that Dallas ends up with less cap space than the Skins.

You'd think boys fans would be the last ones to talk about cap hell, as there one of few teams in the free agency era that have been through it. :laugh:

they didn't sign a bunch of free agents because they were busy re-signing people on the roster that they wanted to bring back. I like what they have done so far. Bringing back Flozell was crucial to the continued success of the offense.

Cap Space doesn't scare anybody. Skins have been getting out of it for the past few years like it was nothing.

There more than likely will be no cap after 2011. Jerry is the first one to be on board for that.

I guess we don't like to pay our guys their money in December, then beg them to take a pay cut every year.

You guys don't like to win playoff games either.:laugh:

they didn't sign a bunch of free agents because they were busy re-signing people on the roster that they wanted to bring back. I like what they have done so far. Bringing back Flozell was crucial to the continued success of the offense.

That's what the Skins have been doing aswell, signing their own free agents and extending the contracts of several key veterans, have they not?

This may be the dumbest thing you've ever posted and thats saying alor!

Says the person who can't spell "a lot" correctly.

apperently this is a difficult concept for you as well, cause restructuring does not take money out of Jerry's pocket.

He would of course have a bank account. :doh:

All restructuring does is turn any money the player was set to make the following season into garunteed money. In the end nothing changes except how the money is counted :doh:

Except the time that's converted into bonus money is guaranteed even if the player isn't even able to play.

Archived