Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Derrick Frost out? Who will be new punter?

adamyesme1111

I'd be pretty pissed if we let this kid go for anything but a ridiculous offer from another team. He finally showed some consistency last year and it would be foolish to let him go after he finally began to come into his own.

Seriously, he had the shanks something awful in 2006. I didn't cringe through that just to see him move to another team.

This kid does look awesome though.

Like I said, I know him personally so I would have to agree.

One knock on him (not a realy bad thing), is that he played most of his games in a dome. That can help a punter when he doesn't have to put up with inclement weather.

Overall though, I think he would be a great 6th-7th round pick for the 'Skins.

frost won't get any offers?? thats what you guys think, he was actually one of the top punters in the NFC last year just went under the radar because of his name and because skins fans dont pay attention to the punter you guys only care about big time WR's like dan snyder, that is why our OL sucks

umm maybe you should check this out buddy

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats;jsessionid=07E4EF16F2243A05EF47E4EDEB3642FB?season=2007&seasonType=REG&d-447263-o=2&tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=PUNTING&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=PUNTING_AVERAGE_YARDS&d-447263-n=1

yeah he was definately one of the best punters alright.. he did a great job averageing 41 yards a kick.. thats why he was ranked about 28th out of starting punters... u probably should do a little research before you start makin up stuff

Archived