Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we please just Trade for Roy WIlliams?

SkinsAllDay34

This is getting ridiculous...i see all the "Big name recievers" out there being taken...and we just sitting and watching. Roy Williams is being shopped for a second round pick and we probably were gonna draft a WR with that pick anyway so why not.

THe Chad Johnson trade possibility is fading but could still happen with his agent being the shark.

I here Bryant Johnson but that isnt an appealing name.

Come on Danny and Vinny do something other than sign Todd Collins and the kicker.

He IS NOT being shopped for a 2nd round pick.

He's not being shopped at all...the Lions have said it would take AT LEAST a 1st round pick for them to even start being interested in a trade.

I dont believe anything until it happens after the whole Lance Briggs deal...he said he will never play for the Bears again and hes there for 6 more years.

RotoWorld.com - February 24th, 2008

"League sources tell the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that the asking price for Lions WR Roy Williams is "at least" one first-round pick.

The Lions want to keep Williams in 2008. "I know the rumors are out there," coach Rod Marinelli said. "But those two guys together (Williams and Calvin Johnson), I want to see those guys." The Lions would rather deal Shaun McDonald, who could be an option for the receiver needy 49ers."

RotoWorld.com - February 24th, 2008

"League sources tell the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that the asking price for Lions WR Roy Williams is "at least" one first-round pick.

The Lions want to keep Williams in 2008. "I know the rumors are out there," coach Rod Marinelli said. "But those two guys together (Williams and Calvin Johnson), I want to see those guys." The Lions would rather deal Shaun McDonald, who could be an option for the receiver needy 49ers."

Then how bout we trade next years 1st....or just really make a push for Chad Johnson

I am against drafting any WR in the first round as they have the greatest probability of being busts.

The greatest probability of success is on the OL so I want the guard from VA.. Alberts.

There is talk that he might also be athletic enough to play tackle.

LOVE IT! All the Snyder-bashers are doing exactly what they said made Snyder a bad owner. Beautiful.
Damned if you don't kind of off season I guess.

Showing faith in the guys we have.

Not chasing FAs.

Keeping picks.

Wow, can you believe this FO.:laugh:

I'd like to see what Mix has. IF we get another taller WR I'd like to go for Malcom Floyd. Yea, I'm a WYO homer, but he's a really good receiver that is down the charts in SD behind Gates. An injury also took him out of the lineup in '06 and he hasn't gotten much of a chance since. He's 6'5" 225. He'd probably come fairly cheap and he is willing to work.

its so funny how most on here ***** because we go after too many FA and say we should keep our draft picks and all of a sudden we are keeping our draft picks and not overpaying for FA and people are still ****in because we are not making a splash in FA. Cmon sign someone already. Why dont you make up your mind as too which side your on. Im really glad no one on here is our head coach. My guess is you are never happy.

LOVE IT! All the Snyder-bashers are doing exactly what they said made Snyder a bad owner. Beautiful.

Snyder is the reason that these guys are acting like this.

I'm beginning to believe what I read in another redskins forum....that Snyder is the Anti-Christ of the Redskins!!! :applause:

its so funny how most on here ***** because we go after too many FA and say we should keep our draft picks and all of a sudden we are keeping our draft picks and not overpaying for FA and people are still ****in because we are not making a splash in FA. Cmon sign someone already. Why dont you make up your mind as too which side your on. Im really glad no one on here is our head coach. My guess is you are never happy.

A quick look at the age of patienceless posters is revealing. Winning the off season is all some people have experienced.

They know not of what they speak :silly:

There is a difference between spending foolishly and wisely. If the redskins believe they can solve all their problems with the draft this year, they better land 3-4 starters this upcoming draft. Highly unlikely.

If the redskins go this offseason, picking up guys like Demps just to be depth, this was a bad offseason for us

There is a difference between spending foolishly and wisely. If the redskins believe they can solve all their problems with the draft this year, they better land 3-4 starters this upcoming draft. Highly unlikely.

If the redskins go this offseason, picking up guys like Demps just to be depth, this was a bad offseason for us

just wondering, out of the FAs that has been signed, which ones would of be a WISE spend ?

Archived