Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Divisive receivers are the solution?

GibbsRedskin

Dude, you can't be serious with all this bull you are posting in this thread. You called CJ a thug because you don't like his attitude or the way he plays the game. However, these things do not make him a thug. You have been called out and shown that he has done nothing to allow himself to be classified a thug. Yet you insist that you can call him whatever you want and nobody can argue because it is your opinion? Give me a break! Just because something is your opinion doesn't mean it is right. Just because you are too stupid to know the definition of a very common word in the english language doesn't mean people have to let it go, especially when you are attacking the character of someone they may respect or admire. Admit you were wrong and move on. Admit that the words you used were too harsh and adjust your argument. In other words, grow up and learn how to argue your point like an adult. Accept the fact that your all mighty opinion doesn't mean dog doo to the rest of the world and we are free to challenge it any time and in any way we see fit. You were wrong to call CJ a thug and by crying that people should let you say what you want, instead of just changing one word in your agrument and presenting valid reasons why we should agree that he should not be brought to our beloved team, you ruined your own argument and turned your own thread in to a bunch of bull.

Chad Johnson does help the team. He cares so much about winning if you have ever heard him at a press conference. He just tries to have fun when they ARE winning. I've watched a couple Chad Johnson specials before and he seems so much different as people portray him. It is sorta like judging someone without knowing him. Learn about whoever your bashing before you bash them, thanks!

It doesnt matter what you say in this thread, your title makes the rest completely asinine.

You talk about something making you sick, people like you make me sick. It's complete idiotic to label guys like Moss and Chad Johnson, thugs, you have no clue what a thug is if you call them that.

Call them brash, flashy, even annoying, but it's sickening of you to call them thugs.

I completely agree. Calling them a 'thug' is like people calling Sean Taylor a 'thug' as well, its completely ignorant.

#1 Santana Moss

#2 Mario Manningham

#3 Antwan Randle-El

#4 James Thrash

http://www.ninersnation.com/story/2008/1/30/112250/256

Weaknesses

It's tough to say this, but Manningham's biggest weakness is that he was prone to disappearing and sulking when things weren't going his way. The worst example of this was Manningham screaming at freshman quarterback Ryan Mallett during the third quarter of Michigan's loss to Wisconsin in 2007

Sounds like he's a "thug" too.

Try again.....

Weaknesses

It's tough to say this, but Manningham's biggest weakness is that he was prone to disappearing and sulking when things weren't going his way. The worst example of this was Manningham screaming at freshman quarterback Ryan Mallett during the third quarter of Michigan's loss to Wisconsin in 2007

Try again.....

:laugh:

Weaknesses

Try again.....

Where in my past analysis did I say yelling at a teammate during a game constitutes being a thug?

Where in my past analysis did I say yelling at a teammate during a game constitutes being a thug?

See below:

Any player who intentionally gets fined, takes penalties for showboating, and makes the game more about himself than the team is a thug in my book.

Mario was more worried about his numbers (himself), than the team. So, right there you did.....

First of all, you need to document this MUCH better than some post from a San Francisco 49ers site. Show me an AP or ESPN article before I believe this actually even happened.

Teammates yell at each other all the time, and from everything you're saying, it looks like Manningham wants to win more than ever! A very poor attempt by you...try again!

First of all, you need to document this MUCH better than some post from a San Francisco 49ers site. Show me an AP or ESPN article before I believe this actually even happened.

Teammates yell at each other all the time, and from everything you're saying, it looks like Manningham wants to win more than ever! A very poor attempt by you...try again!

lol at document better. this coming from a guy who said steve smith was a "thug" because of a news blurb he read on the internet. holy epic fail batman!

Smith punched a teammate in the face in a film room and got arrested and suspended. It's a fact. This is actually the very definition of being a thug! Is this the best you could do to try to prove me wrong?!? I can't believe you walked right into this!!! :laugh:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/panthers/2002-11-22-smith_x.htm

Smith punched a teammate in the face in a film room and got arrested and suspended. It's a fact. This is actually the very definition of being a thug! Is this the best you could do to try to prove me wrong?!? :laugh:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/panthers/2002-11-22-smith_x.htm

i stand corrected, at least you posted a valid link this time. i didnt know he was arressted.

still, id take him over any of our receivers and then some, no matter how big a thug he is.

I'm sorry my google match didn't bring up ESPN.com

If I wasn't working (or cared more) I'd go find more. But i picked the first one I saw.

Undersized and lacks the ideal bulk that you look for...Durability is a concern..He's not very physical and needs to get stronger...Not real tough and doesn't work the middle of the field much...Has some trouble when jammed at the line...Is not much of a blocker...Didn't see much action as a return man in college...

Character issues

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/mariomanningham.html

Yeah, Scott Wright's fantasy football website is definitely the authoritative judge of character, LOL! Never heard of it before.

Scott Wright is the founder and President of NFL Draft Countdown.com. He has been scouting players and evaluating the NFL Draft since 1993.

An authority in the field, Scott has been featured as an NFL Draft expert by media outlets across the country and is a member of the Football Writers Association of America.

Wright invests countless hours per week evaluating game film and maintaining this site. His passion for the Draft and scouting players comes through in his work and he has historically had some of the most complete and precise mock drafts available, including a 1st place finish nationally in 2004.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/aboutus.html

:)

Archived