Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Divisive receivers are the solution?

GibbsRedskin

I cannot believe that Dan Snyder, Vinny Cerrato, and Jim Zorn actually think that bringing in Chad Johnson or Randy Moss would help this team. Have they not learned that big-ego headcases actually HURT a team more than they help it in the long run?

This is making me sick. If we acquire either of these ego-maniacs I will not betray common sense by rooting for them, like Cowboys, Eagles, and Patriots fans suddenly did. Their fans all hated Moss and Owens but loved them once they put on their teams' uniforms. I hope Redskins fans won't be as predictable and shameless.

I cannot believe that Dan Snyder, Vinny Cerrato, and Jim Zorn actually think that bringing in Chad Johnson or Randy Moss would help this team. Have they not learned that big-ego headcases actually HURT a team more than they help it in the long run?

This is making me sick. If we acquire either of these ego-maniacs I will not betray common sense by rooting for them, like Cowboys, Eagles, and Patriots fans suddenly did. Their fans all hated Moss and Owens but loved them once they put on their teams' uniforms. I hope Redskins fans won't be as predictable and shameless.

It doesnt matter what you say in this thread, your title makes the rest completely asinine.

You talk about something making you sick, people like you make me sick. It's complete idiotic to label guys like Moss and Chad Johnson, thugs, you have no clue what a thug is if you call them that.

Call them brash, flashy, even annoying, but it's sickening of you to call them thugs.

predictable and shamless?

a player putting on your favorite teams uni should be cheered for. Why not cheer for him? What has he done that is so bad that you could boo a Redskin? celebrations? so the guy likes to have fun.

Great receivers make teams better. TO made Philly better when he was there, now he makes Romo sits to pee and the Girls better. And Randy Moss makes the Pats better.

while I will take Roy Williams before CJ, I wouldn't mind either for no more than a 2nd rounder this year & next 3rd.

Seriously, "thug"

Come on man, because the guy dances and likes to celebrate he is a "thug"

I vote the word "thug" be taken out of the lexicon when describing football players, unless they truly are criminals

Which CJ is not

Plus I'm pretty sure neither of them have ever had trouble with the law.

Guest sith lord
Seriously, "thug"

Come on man, because the guy dances and likes to celebrate he is a "thug"

I vote the word "thug" be taken out of the lexicon when describing football players, unless they truly are criminals

Which CJ is not

:cheers::cheers::cheers: Thank you.

Guest sith lord
Any player who intentionally gets fined and makes the game more about himself than the team is a thug in my book.

That's a lame answer.

Any player who intentionally gets fined, takes penalties for showboating, and makes the game more about himself than the team is a thug in my book.

We can debate whether Chad Johnson is a thug, I think he is and that's my opinion. In Moss' case, it's not even debatable.

If CJ was detriment to teh team success, eh wouldn't be on the field!

you're such an idiot! So you don't want the type of production Johnson, Moss or TO could bring to this team because you "thug" label makes you sick?? Then please enjoy 6-10, 7-9 football until we get a big talented WR on this team!!

Guest sith lord
you're such an idiot! So you don't want the type of production Johnson, Moss or TO could bring to this team because you "thug" label makes you sick?? Then please enjoy 6-10, 7-9 football until we get a big talented WR on this team!!

Exactly. And it's not like the Skins have a team full of choir boys. EVERY team has a few bad apples.

Guest sith lord
The People Who Gunned Down Sean Taylor Are Thugs, Not Randy Moss Not Chad Johnson Or Any Other Black Athlete You May Dislike!!!!

So When Using The Word "thug" Please Know What The Hell You Are Talking About.

Mods, I Will Take My Ban Like A Man...............

Right on.

Rae Carruth = Thug Receiver

Im not sure what to think about Randy Moss anymore cause he was real quiet and real deadly all season but I wouldnt call him a thug necessarily.

TO is a headcase no doubt, but he has zero run ins with the law. Hes an idiot but he actually stuck up for his QB even though he probably didnt deserve it. That being said I dont want him here.

Ocho Cinco isnt a thug either. His stuff is all just excessive celebrations and there have been plenty of teams that have won with charecters like that.

Archived