Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uncle Heatster 3 Round Mock:Would this Mock Draft upset Redskin Fans?

michael_33

A DE that benched 225-16 times and a ran a 5.04.

CALAIS CAMPBELL, PLEASE DONT BE AVAILABLE!!!!!

He's not a DE, he's a DT based on that horrid 40 time, plus he's a weakling. So if he cant beat em around the corner, some T will just manhandle him.

Thank you! Why do so many people think he's good. He has a sub par year in Miami, and after the combine his stock should drop. We would be better off drafting a tackle and moving him to DE at least he would be quicker and stronger. LOL

Think DT people. Vinny said it on Redskins Radio.

Kenny Phillips will have to have a great workout at his pro day to get back into the 1st round. Like other I like Brandon Albert, but DE is also a need. I was all for Calias Campbell but after the combine I'm not so sure. I would prefer Derrick Harvey or Quentin Groves. I would also be all for Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.I just can't see us taking another Safety in the 1st round.

Lets see. Where should I start.

Picking up an overrated safety because people THINK he looks like ST. Also, wasting a number one draft pick on a position that doe not need to be filled when it is currently occupied by an adequete and YOUNG player already.

Trading away our 1st and 2nd rounders for an overatted, big mouthed, overpaid, older WR who is only looking for his big payday.

Grabbing a DT when that is the only spot on our DLine that is underage and above average.

Top if off with the fact that we neglect, once again, the most glaring need this team has. DEFENSIVE END!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Yep. This would piss me off to now end.

What are you talking about? Chad Johon is overrated?

Chad is 3rd in Receiving Yards in the nfl

Rec = 93

yards = 1,440

TD = 8

Great part is he play is all 16 games

Yeah that look like overrated stat to me. I love Moss but he is not number 1.

We need DT more than DE. We get no push up the middle from our DT. If we sign big time DE and we getting presure from end all QB has to do is step up in the pocket. Do you watch the super bowl? both end get pressure because Tom cannot step up in the pocket. :cheers:

This Mock was a wish list by a NE fan. The picks they have for the Skins are just plain stupid IMO.

1. Skins had two first round picks at safety for ONE year. The Defense does not depend upon having two first round picks. Skins have had successful defenses without either Landry or Taylor. Just because Skins picked Landry as the BPA doesn't mean that a super high talent safety is a dire need for the offense. Talent on the DLine IS a priority. A CB is a greater need than S anyways.

2. A first and second round pick for Ocho Cinco? Skins have had their most successful seasons when they didn't pull any wild trades. Stop the madness.

3. A DT. Good idea but I don't know about this guy in particular. Is he a 3 tech DT or a run stuffer? We don't need another run stuffer.

I'd be pretty pissed if this happened. There would be no effort to address our problems with the most important guys on the field, linemen which is also our biggest problem. Our secondary is managable, not great but at least managable but both sides of the line need serious help. We'd never get Johnson for a second and next years first.

please please dont ruin this kids career. phillips will be f***ed before he gets here. we will all compare him to ST and he will never be what we were robbed of as fans. i think hes a great player and would be solid, but the comparison would be to overwhelming. i mean everytime the kid would make a mistake we would all probally say, damn if that was ST that wouldnt have happened. i mean im acknowledging this now and i know i myself would be saying "if we only had ST." RIP ST no one can ever replace you. I MEAN NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Give me an offensive or defensive lineman in the first and third rounds and I'd be happy.

If the board fell the way he has it and the Redskins make the trade, this is what I'd do:

DT Balmer or OG Albert in the first

Chad Johnson trade in the 2nd

DE Jason Jones in the 3rd

I am not a big fan of any player who likes the big celebration or likes to run his mouth. I like guys like Monk that score and hand the ball over. However the NFL is no longer just a football game, Its entertainment. If my stats ar correct CJ had over 1000 yards last year and several touchdowns. We had 0 recievers with over 1000 yards and 0 with several touchdowns. Santana is lucky he isnt getting cut or traded with all the mistakes he made last year. If Snyder did not have a past of grabbing the big names everyone would be saying get CJ or go after Randy Moss. Bottom line is CJ would only make this team better. With CJ or R. Moss on our team ARE wll lead the NFL in recieving yards. Who is going to cover the guy. And it will make Cooley better, who is going to cover him. And what about what it will do for Portis coming out of the back field. Are teams going to cover him with a LB, I dont think so. So with on of those guys on our team the end result would be an offense between the cow****es and patriots. That sounds like NFC champs to me. But I guess you guys would rather draft a WR and him end up being another Mike Westbrook, or someone like DJ Hackett on the sideline hurt every game. If it translates to wins I am sure Skins fans can handle an endzone dance or two or how about 15.

Lets see. Where should I start.

Picking up an overrated safety because people THINK he looks like ST. Also, wasting a number one draft pick on a position that doe not need to be filled when it is currently occupied by an adequete and YOUNG player already.

Trading away our 1st and 2nd rounders for an overatted, big mouthed, overpaid, older WR who is only looking for his big payday.

Grabbing a DT when that is the only spot on our DLine that is underage and above average.

Top if off with the fact that we neglect, once again, the most glaring need this team has. DEFENSIVE END!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Yep. This would piss me off to now end.

Chad Johnson is most deffinitely NOT overated, NOT overpaid, and has just as big a mouth that Smoot has.

Like I said before, KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU SAY SOMTHING. Thanks.

What are you talking about? Chad Johon is overrated?

Chad is 3rd in Receiving Yards in the nfl

Rec = 93

yards = 1,440

TD = 8

Great part is he play is all 16 games

Yeah that look like overrated stat to me. I love Moss but he is not number 1.

We need DT more than DE. We get no push up the middle from our DT. If we sign big time DE and we getting presure from end all QB has to do is step up in the pocket. Do you watch the super bowl? both end get pressure because Tom cannot step up in the pocket. :cheers:

Didn't you hear? All players who A) Don't play DE, or B) Aren't from UVA, WVU, and VT are all over rated thugs who would cost far too much to attain.

This Mock was a wish list by a NE fan. The picks they have for the Skins are just plain stupid IMO.

1. Skins had two first round picks at safety for ONE year. The Defense does not depend upon having two first round picks. Skins have had successful defenses without either Landry or Taylor. Just because Skins picked Landry as the BPA doesn't mean that a super high talent safety is a dire need for the offense. Talent on the DLine IS a priority. A CB is a greater need than S anyways.

2. A first and second round pick for Ocho Cinco? Skins have had their most successful seasons when they didn't pull any wild trades. Stop the madness.

3. A DT. Good idea but I don't know about this guy in particular. Is he a 3 tech DT or a run stuffer? We don't need another run stuffer.

It took 33 posts for someone to finally realize this is a Pats fan's dream draft. I was going to pretty much say the same thing you did. :applause:

Archived