Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update on Chris Cooley signing....

disturbed1

My buisness partner lost his 8 month old daughter to a genetic terminal illness and the plans to have Cooley down here for a signing is on hold for now. I am hoping to have this before summer (June) gets here. For now my main concern is my buisness partner, friend and his family.

My buisness partner lost his 8 month old daughter to a genetic terminal illness and the plans to have Cooley down here for a signing is on hold for now. I am hoping to have this before summer (June) gets here. For now my main concern is my buisness partner, friend and his family.

wow im sorry to hear about the loss.

Sorry to hear about your business partner's loss buddy. Losing children that young is most likely one of the toughest things for a parent to overcome. Im sure Chris will still make the visit.

Dang...sorry about your partner's loss. Difficult to lose a child ..been there...done that. It's good to have folks around you to keep you going in the wake of a loss like that. Good looking out for you. Thanks for letting ppl know the event was canceled in light of the way the LaRon debacle signing last week:doh: . God Bless your partner, his family and you

Archived