Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If ExtremeSkins owned the Redskins...

Redskins:Victory_or_Death

Everyone is making fun of the concept but in a structured manner I think the idea is brilliant. However, structure would be key, as it was mentioned earlier, a board of directors would be necessary. If ES was smart they would hire true professionals to oversee everything.

Very cool find!

and the most important change of all, only fanboys allowed in the Press Box. Cheering and casual attire required. Sam Adams and Guiness on draft at no charge. Serious professional media types need not apply.

Booyah!

LOL This makes no sense. Then the pressbox is just like the rest of the stadium. How does this benefit anyone?

Holy Crap. :excited: Sure, it's the wrong kind of Football, but if the Brits can do, why the hell can't we?

I'm kidding of course - just found this really interesting...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6611729.stm

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=6515613&ch=4543756&src=news

Fans given club takeover chance

By John Sinnott

A website has been launched with the revolutionary aim of recruiting 50,000 fans to take over a football club.

MyFootballClub wants people to pay £35 in a bid to raise £1.4m to buy a team, with each member an equal partner.

Members will have a vote on transfers as well as player selection and all major decisions affecting the club.

"I've created a vehicle that will pool fans' opinions, passion and wealth and turn fantasy football into reality," creator Will Brooks told BBC Sport.

This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has fallen out of love for the game to rekindle their passion

MyFootballClub creator Will Brooks

He stole that from me I already thought of it check my posts

A former football journalist, the 36-year-old Brooks, who now works as a copywriter, has spent the last two years developing the idea. "I've met several club owners and ex-managing directors of Championship and Premiership clubs, all of whom were captivated by the concept and believed it to be workable," said Brooks, who is a Fulham supporter.

And we would win every game!:applause:

I mean, any team with a GM does great, but with our 6 GMs, we would be unstoppable!

Don't forget, we would demote Vinny and Larry to concessions since they are the worst people to ever perform their respective jobs..............

not any teams with GMs are great

... we would have six general managers, one head coach, zero assistants, one cornerback, one safety, one linebacker, thirty-one pass-rushing defensive ends, a dozen 6'4" wide receivers, five 6'8" 370 lb. offensive linemen, Patrick Ramsey starting and Peyton Manning backing him up, and 12,604 topless cheerleaders between the ages of 18 and 25.

don't forget the one dolla' beers, free parking, and the 300' state of the art HD jumbotrons behind each end zone ( and some great tight shots of those cheerleaders)

Archived