Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DDN:Players' offseason is agents' prime time (M.E.T. & Merged)

apeters

No wishing to bust your balls as I can see you're pretty new to the boards but you should do a search on this one already and also look further down the boards (at least as far as page 2) as there are probably 100 or more of these threads already.

Rosenhaus and the Danny are good friends apparently, not quite racquetball buddies but pals nonetheless so the general consensus I think is that this could just be Drewy-baby (I could see the Danny calling him that actually) stirring up the pot to promote interest in his client. Just like the Lance Briggs fiasco last year.

I know there are plenty of threads about this, I was just providing a link.

:laugh: Well here is to your honesty.:laugh:

I know there are 10 threads about this already, I don't need to do a search, but just in case nobody watches the NFL network, ESPN or any other major sports news network and still had doubts, here is more speculation.:doh:

:laugh: Well here is to your honesty.:laugh:

I know there are 10 threads about this already, I don't need to do a search, but just in case nobody watches the NFL network, ESPN or any other major sports news network and still had doubts, here is more speculation.:doh:

give the kid a break...he is new and maybe he doesn't know...if he does it again then slam him

I think thread replies (including my own) that jump on people for starting new threads shouldn't count toward post counts. I think 90% of the people on here get their post counts up by going, "Awwwww...tsk tsk...I gotcha! Nanny-nanny boo boo, you started a new thread!"

Let the mods police this stuff and try to (maybe?!?) add something useful to the conversation?

I think thread replies (including my own) that jump on people for starting new threads shouldn't count toward post counts. I think 90% of the people on here get their post counts up by going, "Awwwww...tsk tsk...I gotcha! Nanny-nanny boo boo, you started a new thread!"

Let the mods police this stuff and try to (maybe?!?) add something useful to the conversation?

QFT.. I agree 100%

it's the off season, what in the hell else is there to talk about..

IF someone fins information I HOPE they bring it on here I look forward to reading new stuff all the time!!:2cents:

not alot of new people know about the search function.. I know when i first came here in 03' it took me a while to learn waht that thing was.

I dont really care if people start threads that already exists, you people act like the MODS can't merge the ones they feel are alike.

It's their jobs, not ours.

Do you know what a plethora is, jefe?

I would think that if you told somebody they had a plethora of something, you would know what a plethora is.

(that's my best recollection anyways)

close...:D

Jefe: I have put many beautiful pinatas in the storeroom, each of them filled with little suprises.

El Guapo: Many pinatas?

Jefe: Oh yes, many!

El Guapo: Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?

Jefe: A what?

El Guapo: A *plethora*.

Jefe: Oh yes, you have a plethora.

El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

Jefe: Why, El Guapo?

El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

Archived