Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Predictions Next Season

RedCapital

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry if this has been made before...

Anyways, below are the teams we play next season. In this thread, predict which games we will win, and which we will lose. Go out on a limb and guess the scores if you are inclined to do so.

Home:

Giants

Eagles

Cowboys

Cardinals

Rams

Saints

Browns

Steelers

Away:

Giants

Eagles

Cowboys

49ers

Seahawks

Lions

Bengals

Ravens

Predictions...

Home:

Giants W

Eagles L

Cowboys W

Cardinals W

Rams W

Saints W

Browns L

Steelers L

Away:

Giants L

Eagles W

Cowboys L

49ers W

Seahawks L

Lions W

Bengals W

Ravens W

Total: 10-6... Much easier schedule than last year, probably the 6th seed in the playoffs, losing in the Wild Card or Divisional.

The new model for the NFL, replacing the prior Patriots model, is the New York Giants. And the new model calls for a slew of guys capable of getting to and disrupting the passer, be he Romo sits to pee, Favre, or Brady. E.G., Osi, Strahan, Tuck, Alford, Kiwi, et al. Skins have Andre and no one else. Double team Andre and there is no pass rush. So, just think about Eli, Romo sits to pee, McNabb, Brees, Ben R, C. Palmer, and Hasselback throwing against the Skins in 2008. In any case:

Giants--2 losses

Dallas--2 losses

Phil--split

Cards-W

Rams--W

NO--L

Browns--L

Pitt--L

SF--W

SEA--L

DET--W

CIN--L

BALT--W

6-10

Not only have we not gone through FA yet or had the draft, we have a new coach that was never a HC in this league before. Based on this info I will guess that we will be between 4-12 and 12-4. As more info becomes available I will be able to give a better estimate.

It's all about the Offense and the offense is all about the offensive line. If we try to low ball our picks and get more practice squad guys from after the 4th round, we will have an offense that scores less than 17 points a game.

It'll be like the Seattle game, their D will score as much as our O.

6-10 without 2 talented OL in the first 4 picks.

Ok, all the people that are complaining that its too early to guess are really getting on my nerves. It says CURRENT in those exact capital letters in the poll. If you don't want to guess, then don't, but you don't need to announce to the world that guessing is absurd.

Home:

W Giants

W Eagles

W Cowboys

W Cardinals

W Rams

W Saints

W Browns

L Steelers

Away:

L Giants

L Eagles

L Cowboys

W 49ers

W Seahawks

W Lions

L Bengals

W Ravens

11-5? That's insane. I reserve the right to amend my vote when I'm in a more realistic state of mind, but that was my gut reaction on the first pass. I think I called 10-6 last year, which was pretty reasonable (Exhibit A: Bills game. Exhibit B: Giants at home) in retrospect, so maybe I should listen to my gut more.

Archived