Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter Manley Jr.

Clemenza1112

you go ahead and keep calling me 'tuff' guy BIG MIKE

but on some real talk, you aint worth my time dude.. if you ever wanna take it past the internet BIG GUY you let me know, like i said im about the face to face conversations over this internet BS.

This thread was done and you had to come in here and continue to stir it up..

Im over this internet chit chat garbage, besides... every old guy feels its in his nature to challange the male in his prime... old man you dont want it so i suggest you back up and matter of fact, I gotta stop now because if i dont. IM gonna end up losing my account on here and you guys arent worth it..

I know whats up and im cooled off now so im done.. you wont hear any thing else from me..

you go ahead and keep calling me 'tuff' guy BIG MIKE

but on some real talk, you aint worth my time dude.. if you ever wanna take it past the internet BIG GUY you let me know, like i said im about the face to face conversations over this internet BS.

This thread was done and you had to come in here and continue to stir it up..

Im over this internet chit chat garbage, besides... every old guy feels its in his nature to challange the male in his prime... old man you dont want it so i suggest you back up and matter of fact, I gotta stop now because if i dont. IM gonna end up losing my account on here and you guys arent worth it..

I know whats up and im cooled off now so im done.. you wont hear any thing else from me..

"Watch honey, daddy's gonna show you how to be an internet tough guy." :laugh:

You're just like my ex-wife. You like to fight for no good reason, and have to get the last word. Go ahead. I know you won't be able to sleep until you do. :laugh:

dude look haha i give up i really hope you peple dont take me serious.. hahaha seriously some of you people take all this way too serious and i cant keep this up. haha

I am the type of person who never takes anything serious and i just was playing around at first and it kept coming and i couldnt stop but i gotta stop cus this is going way too far and way too many people are taking me serious

I have no hard feeling to any of you, and we are all redskin fans so we have something in common but for real, im not a "tough" guy at all yes im 6'5'' but i try to paly around all the tiem but its hard to do that on the internet because people tend to take you a little serious..

on a different note, I really hope people can learn to just relax and joke sometimes..

haha bla hbla hblah lifes to short to be serious all the time so whatever

One of the few times I ventured out of the tailgate...and I click on this gem of a thread!?! Good LORDIE did this thread get hijacked! For the love of all that's good and holy, can people stay on topic and not get up in arms about a joke (as ill-advised as that joke may have been).

Anywho, does anyone know why Manley Jr. left Oregon to play at the community college level?

Top 25 Defensive Line Prospects in 2008 NFL Draft reported by ESPN.

Player School Position Height Weight Speed

1. Chris Long Virginia DE 6-3 1/4 266 4.80

2. Glenn Dorsey LSU DT 6-1 1/4 310 5.10

3. Sedrick Ellis USC DT 6-0 7/8 308 4.95

4. Vernon Gholston Ohio State DE 6-3 5/8 255 4.65

5. Kentwan Balmer North Carolina DT 6-4 1/2 308 5.05

6. Phillip Merling Clemson DE 6-4 3/8 275 4.71

7. Derrick Harvey Florida DE 6-4 1/2 250 4.65

8. Calais Campbell Miami DE 6-7 5/8 279 4.80

9. Lawrence Jackson USC DE 6-4 3/8 261 4.92

10. Quentin Groves Auburn DE 6-3 1/8 249 4.43

11. Pat Sims Auburn DT 6-3 7/8 310 4.96

12. Darrell Robertson Georgia Tech DE 6-3 7/8 247 4.75

13. Trevor Laws Notre Dame DT 6-0 7/8 297 5.16

14. Cliff Avril Purdue DE 6-3 252 4.70

15. Marcus Harrison Arkansas DT 6-2 3/4 310 5.05

16. Kendall Langford Hampton DE 6-5 3/8 295 4.95

17. Letroy Guion Florida State DT 6-4 1/4 297 5.17

18. Jason Jones Eastern Michigan DE 6-5 1/8 272 4.80

19. Red Bryant Texas A&M DT 6-4 3/4 326 5.05

20. Christopher Ellis Virginia Tech DE 6-4 1/4 260 4.64

21. Dre Moore Maryland DE 6-4 1/8 307 5.00

22. Demario Pressley NC State DT 6-3 1/4 300 4.85

23. Jeremy Thompson Wake Forest DE 6-4 3/8 264 4.80

24. Dexter Manley II West Texas A&M DE 6-4 280 4.50

25. Johnny Dingle West Virginia DE 6-3 1/28 275 4.85

Hmm. If that same post was made in the Tailgate with regards to a certain crack smoking mayor, I don't think I'd see this comment coming up.

Very true, but that crack smokin Mayor is a bit different than a football player...

Football is entertainment, politics aren't.

Not only was he caught once, but TWICE. and still re-elected.

I beleive you could come up with a better example than the mayor of d.c.

But I do agree it shouldnt be a double standard.. If they were talking about Dex sr, that would be one thing..

but that comment was aimed at his son. (who does not do drugs)

Very true, but that crack smokin Mayor is a bit different than a football player...

Football is entertainment, politics aren't.

Not only was he caught once, but TWICE. and still re-elected.

I beleive you could come up with a better example than the mayor of d.c.

But I do agree it shouldnt be a double standard.. If they were talking about Dex sr, that would be one thing..

but that comment was aimed at his son. (who does not do drugs)

Yes Dex Sr had his share of problems with drugs, and yes he overcame them...but to slam his son and his family was just wrong by so many people on this thread...it is disgusting how many insensitive pricks there are. to say something like people have even in jest is wrong and seriously ****ed up.

Okay. I've read all this and somehow this thing managed to slip by me. Frankly, this is pathetic. Several of you will be hearing from me this evening. That's a bad thing. Some of the insults are against the rules and frankly, just plain childish. Some here still have some growing up to do it looks like. Unsure of how many times it has to be said here by myself and others, but this stuff will not be tolerated. We expect better from members because this site is better than others. If you can't conduct yourselves in a civil manner, then I suggest you find someplace else.

Archived