Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Is The Right Hire

jileib

I rewatched the entire Zorn Press Conference again and he is THE RIGHT GUY; amazingly Snyder and Cerrato got it right in the end; in the press conference, Zorn laid out more details on how to improve Campbell than I had heard in the past three (3) years.

If we just be a llittle patient with Zorn, as we were with Gibbs I, we will be quite pleased;

Thank you Snyder and Cerrato for not hiring a retread looking for a payday.

I rewatched the entire Zorn Press Conference again and he is THE RIGHT GUY; amazingly Snyder and Cerrato got it right in the end; in the press conference, Zorn laid out more details on how to improve Campbell than I had heard in the past three (3) years.

If we just be a llittle patient with Zorn, as we were with Gibbs I, we will be quite pleased;

Thank you Snyder and Cerrato for not hiring a retread looking for a payday.

Take off your yellow and black glasses! Terrible hire!

Time will tell like always but for the moment it does feel right!!!!

Help me here, What feels right? The fact he has no experience close to head coaching experience. The fact he wasnt interviewed for the job until after 30 days of the search. The fact he doesnt speak well in public, a big part of a head coaching job. The fact he had no control over his staff. The fact he knows nothing about dc much less the NFC east. The fact he was chosen by 2 clowns and only 2 clowns that havent shown they can do anything right. So please help me as a skins fan, what exactly feels so right other then your a skin fan and cant see the obvious!

skinpride1....:shot: Why bother being a fan?...seems like you will complain about anything and everything. This is something new that we haven't tried before with Snyder. I think we should just sit back relax and see how things work out and hope for the best not expect the worst

we will have to wait and see
Hrmmm... i reserve judgement till midway through next season.
Help me here, What feels right? The fact he has no experience close to head coaching experience. The fact he wasnt interviewed for the job until after 30 days of the search. The fact he doesnt speak well in public, a big part of a head coaching job. The fact he had no control over (the hiring of) his staff. The fact he knows nothing about dc much less the NFC east. The fact he was chosen by 2 clowns and only 2 clowns that havent shown they can do anything right. So please help me as a skins fan, what exactly feels so right other then your a skin fan and cant see the obvious!

The thing that feels right about this hire is there's nothing to feel wrong about. Yet. That's really what it is.

Potential. The optimists are excited about the potential. And there is potential. And the reason for the potential is Zorn hasn't had the opportunity to **** anything up yet.

Skins81a has some great points. History is filled with people who were outstanding a NFL assistants but couldn't cut it as a head coach (e.g. Norv Turner). But the fact is, if Zorn is great, he will overcome the problems outlined above and he will win. It will likely take a few years, but he will win with time and patience.

On the otherhand, if Zorn lacks the drive, work ethic, or the leadership to be successful, the Zorn hire will just be another domino in the long line of Snyder HC hires.

Unless somebody has a crystal ball, we, as fans, have no choice but to wait and see.

Help me here, What feels right? The fact he has no experience close to head coaching experience. The fact he wasnt interviewed for the job until after 30 days of the search. The fact he doesnt speak well in public, a big part of a head coaching job. The fact he had no control over his staff. The fact he knows nothing about dc much less the NFC east. The fact he was chosen by 2 clowns and only 2 clowns that havent shown they can do anything right. So please help me as a skins fan, what exactly feels so right other then your a skin fan and cant see the obvious!

No disrespect intended, but it aint like winning 3 superbowls and getting into the Hall got Joe any W's in his second tour. Who's to say that Zorn wont be any better than the 4 or 5 in a row or we dont go b.s. we've seen the last 4 years. He's worth a shot.

skinpride1....:shot: Why bother being a fan?...seems like you will complain about anything and everything. This is something new that we haven't tried before with Snyder. I think we should just sit back relax and see how things work out and hope for the best not expect the worst

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Just for once can we all stay postive and optimistic about our new Coach? Why do so many of you have to be negative and full of hate toward Dan Snyder or the lack of experience thing our new Coach has? C'mon- Joe Gibbs was an unknown in 1980 also right? Jim Zorn deserves better than most of you who post all your spite. Lets join the band and start singing-Hail To the Redskins we have a good young fresh eager new guy who can take us to the super bowl. Now was that hard to say and believe? No. :):):):):):):) Enthusiasm plus action = Success in football too. :):):):):):)

Time will tell like always but for the moment it does feel right!!!!

I agree. time will tell. none of us know how it will work out, if Zorn proves to be a good fit. I do like the fact that he is younger, a former player, and apparently held in high regard among the players he has worked with in the past.

i'm optimistic.

Archived