Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An explanation from my source

voicekiller

Hey all,

Sorry i couldn't give you the news sooner, but here is what happened...

My buddy called me a couple of hours ago to tell me the news, i was at dinner with the wife...i was in shock just like probably everybody else...he told me he was sorry for misleading me last night but he had to because he saw i was posting the information he was telling me on here...he was pretty pissed (yes he comes on here too)

Anyways, This is what he said happened with the whole process...Fassel was a major contender but after much talk with Vinny since the Spags interview Dan didn't really want fassel, from what my buddy told me he said that Dan said it just didn't feel right...he said in the back of his mind Zorn was always the guy but he just wanted to interview others to make sure...Dan said that Zorn reminded him of "a Gibbs" ...that is why he hired him as OC my buddy kind of called it his Garrett hire...He said that Danny really liked Zorn from day 1, and saw him being the HC down the road anyways...but he wanted Zorn really bad and that is why he hired him on the spot for OC during the whole process...to keep him from staying with the Hawks, while he finished the interviews...

That about sums up my talk with my buddy...i laughed when he told me this but he wanted me to tell everyone on extremeskins he was sorry but he had to do what he did last night to me...

...he wanted Zorn really bad and that is why he hired him on the spot for OC during the whole process...to keep him from staying with the Hawks, while he finished the interviews...

Now THIS I find VERY interesting. It clears up a lot of questions and criticism.

Fassel was a major contender but after much talk with Vinny since the Spags interview Dan didn't really want fassel, from what my buddy told me he said that Dan said it just didn't feel right

Dan is really still a fan at heart...if he wasn't rich he'd be posting to ES every day about how the owner sucked and how Fassel was the wrong guy.

Thanks for all the info you passed on. Especially since you were jeopardizing a friendship. I hope you can work that out. :)
ya he was cool...but he said that is why he didn't feel bad misleading me with Fassel last night...he said today, "Well everyone thought it was Fassel anyways so why not keep it going until this all gets worked out with Zorn", he also said that is why he was being so cryptic with me...he said he wanted to tell me, but knew i would blab it on here...lol...but he did say he will give me some inside info, but now it will be a little more sparingly, or he will tell me not to blab it until he tells me too...lol

Way to cover you own arse buddy. Tell me, why would your so-called friend mis inform you, knowing your were gonna make a fool out of yourself? Him telling you he had no new information would sound more plausible. Im sorry but im not buying what your selling.

Nobody's inside information has been correct, even the career insiders. Everyone has had to wait so basically, inside info is pretty much worthless.

Zornz! It was Zorn all along!

I love this...you have to copyright that:D

At least one other positive comes out of the resolution of the coaching hire.

All of our collective 'sources' can relax and go back to their regular jobs and not worry about being quoted offline about what they see and hear :laugh: :laugh:

you got that right...thanks god i work infront of 2 computers

Voice Killer...for what you did for us...thank you.

hey, i was just doing what i would want anyone else to do with some inside knowledge...it was my pleasure to give everyone some scoops...sorry he mislead me last night, but i guess this was all getting done last night

Good job man. I'm really looking forward to Zorn coaching. Could be interesting.

me too...i am very excited about the hire

Hey VK, no worries...we appreciate you and your guys insight.
not a problem, i know you would do the same too

Way to cover you own arse buddy. Tell me, why would your so-called friend mis inform you, knowing your were gonna make a fool out of yourself? Him telling you he had no new information would sound more plausible. Im sorry but im not buying what your selling.

Nobody's inside information has been correct, even the career insiders. Everyone has had to wait so basically, inside info is pretty much worthless.

lol..thats cool, buy it or not doesn't matter to me...:D

Hail

Archived