Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks Dan!!

skinssince82

Dude, I feel ya pain but haven't there been enough Anti-Dan threads already?

You can never have to many anti Snyder threads on a day when we are about to hire Jim Fassel and the entire NFL world is laughing at us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan ruined this franchise until he brought Joe Gibbs back which was really Dwight Schar's rabbit out of the hat gift to Danny for letting him buy into the franchise (inside info). I thought that Schar brought a solid management background into the fray since his arrival and thus the stability with Gibbs but I guess Danny wants to run this franchise in the dirt once again now that he doesn't have Gibbs to tell him NO.

Why create this thread, we are beating a dead horse, if your mad because we didnt hire Spags thats stupid, Spags has been a Coordinator for 1 year, its not like we lost a big time coach or something, we should have all known for the last 3 weeks we were going to get leftovers for a coach. I do believe that its time to name the coach, There is no reason this should drag on a day more as we know Spags is out and Snyder should have already ranked Fossil, Mooch and Meeks prior to the Spags interview so whats the hold up. Announce the fricken coach already!

omg stfu... this is so retarded... do you think that everything that is wrong with this organization is dan's fault... he's the one with the millions and he's the owner of the team.. this is so fwooking retarded... you dont own it and neither do I... if your a fan you stand behind your team... that's it...

the same people ****ing about dan will be praising him if we make it deep into the playoffs and if you dont think your opinion will change... ill be right here to say i told you so.... show support for your team and dont act like a *****

****!

I am not in favor of this hire at all...however if Snyder proves us all wrong with this and we get just ONE home playoff game next season I say we were so opposed to this hire all chip in and buy a banner to fly over Fed-Ed field that says, "Dan is a genius! All hail Dan!"

The one thing that I imagine that be good about this situation is if Fassel turns out to be what Norv Turner did in San Diego. Everyone made fun of AJ smith and the Chargers for that selection and it turned out to be a good coaching choice. However, AJ smith is a genius and Dan Snyder is an idiot

omg stfu... this is so retarded... do you think that everything that is wrong with this organization is dan's fault... he's the one with the millions and he's the owner of the team.. this is so fwooking retarded... you dont own it and neither do I... if your a fan you stand behind your team... that's it...

the same people ****ing about dan will be praising him if we make it deep into the playoffs and if you dont think your opinion will change... ill be right here to say i told you so.... show support for your team and dont act like a *****

****!

You see that's one of the problems. It has been so long since the Skins were any good, none of the newer generation can remember the greatness that once was the Redskin's organization. So used to failure, they are content with mediocrity. So sad. :doh:

The one thing that I imagine that be good about this situation is if Fassel turns out to be what Norv Turner did in San Diego. Everyone made fun of AJ smith and the Chargers for that selection and it turned out to be a good coaching choice. However, AJ smith is a genius and Dan Snyder is an idiot

I dont understand why everyone thinks AJ smith is a genius. If he was a genius he would have kept Brees and Marty and they would have won a superbowl by now. NOrv will never win a superbowl and the fact he fired Marty to hire Norv makes me think he is a jackass. I know San Diego made it father in the playoffs this year but they were due. Marty built that team from crap to division champs in 3 years(14-2 record) Brees is better than Rivers, Marty is better than Norv!

Archived