Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks Dan!!

skinssince82

To all the stop criticizing Dan fans. I am 37 years old and have been a Skins fan since I was 12. That's longer than some posters have been alive. Been through the good times and bad. Spent lots of money on this team in various ways. So if I want to criticize Snyder for the lackluster product he has put on the field and the poor decisions he has made and appears to be making by possible hiring Fassel I can and will criticize.

:dallasuck

We are sucha joke right now. He undid everything Joe was building in 4 weeks!!! I am absolutely amazed by this man. His problem is that winning is not enough for him. He doesn't just want to win otherwise we would have a GM, we would have a decent coach. This guy needs to not only be right, but be right after everyone said he was wrong. He needs to prove everyone wrong. If he chose Gregg and won that wouldn't have been enough for Dan. That would have been Gibbs. I think he is on some level glad Joe left because obviously he wants to win this thing "on his own" with Vinny. Fassel is ridiculous. You can save this post and believe me I hope I am wrong and everyone is stuffing it down my throat when we win a Superbowl with Fassel but I gotta tell ya, I just don't see it. There is a reason why everyone passed on fassel. he wasnt even interviewed by anyone else. This is a joke. cowher wouldn't come near us. Jim Mora Jr. pulled his application for the job, Spags said thanks but no thanks to a head coaching job in favor of being a D coordinator when he knows he may never be in as good a spot to land a head coaching job as he is right now. Decent coaches are running from this franchise and not even money will stop it. We are literally getting the only guy who even wants this job. Its just pathetic.

I"ve figured it out...

First ten years of ownership got us 3 wild card playoff wins followed by 3 divisional playoff losses

Second ten years of ownership will get us 3 divisional playoff wins followed by 3 conference championship losses.

Third ten years or ownership will get us 3 conference championship wins followed by 3 superbowl losses.

Fourth ten years of ownership will get us 3 World Championships. Just wait until 2029 for the fun to start. You gotta believe!

I dont understand why everyone thinks AJ smith is a genius. If he was a genius he would have kept Brees and Marty and they would have won a superbowl by now. NOrv will never win a superbowl and the fact he fired Marty to hire Norv makes me think he is a jackass. I know San Diego made it father in the playoffs this year but they were due. Marty built that team from crap to division champs in 3 years(14-2 record) Brees is better than Rivers, Marty is better than Norv!

Norv couldn't win a SB? Huh? And, Marty has won HOW many Super Bowls, exactly?

The reason that restaurants are mandated to have those Heimlich manuever posters for choking victims is just in case Marty Schottenheimer walks in.

We are sucha joke right now. He undid everything Joe was building in 4 weeks!!! I am absolutely amazed by this man. His problem is that winning is not enough for him. He doesn't just want to win otherwise we would have a GM, we would have a decent coach. This guy needs to not only be right, but be right after everyone said he was wrong. He needs to prove everyone wrong. If he chose Gregg and won that wouldn't have been enough for Dan. That would have been Gibbs. I think he is on some level glad Joe left because obviously he wants to win this thing "on his own" with Vinny. Fassel is ridiculous. You can save this post and believe me I hope I am wrong and everyone is stuffing it down my throat when we win a Superbowl with Fassel but I gotta tell ya, I just don't see it. There is a reason why everyone passed on fassel. he wasnt even interviewed by anyone else. This is a joke. cowher wouldn't come near us. Jim Mora Jr. pulled his application for the job, Spags said thanks but no thanks to a head coaching job in favor of being a D coordinator when he knows he may never be in as good a spot to land a head coaching job as he is right now. Decent coaches are running from this franchise and not even money will stop it. We are literally getting the only guy who even wants this job. Its just pathetic.

A month ago I whouldnt have agree with you. But As sure as the damn sky is blue I sure do now. Again I say bad tidings headed our way. Best grit the teeth and be prepared for a long, embarassing season.

I am getting sick and tired of the anti-Snyder comments. He is a fan, just like us, wants the best for our Skins. I understand as fans we all have a viewpoint but, none of us have the pressure of making the decision. The man who decides whether or not we become winners again is the owner. No matter how much I live and die with our team, it is Dan's team and he has the same pain at our lack of success as we do. It is his money with our contributions, that keep us going. If you can buy the team, buy it, if not, recognize we are fans that can question everything, ***** about every move, but, we need Dan to make the decisions. He is not an idiot, after all, he is a fan that could buy the franchise. Did you, could you, case closed.

I am getting sick and tired of the anti-Snyder comments. He is a fan, just like us, wants the best for our Skins. I understand as fans we all have a viewpoint but, none of us have the pressure of making the decision. The man who decides whether or not we become winners again is the owner. No matter how much I live and die with our team, it is Dan's team and he has the same pain at our lack of success as we do. It is his money with our contributions, that keep us going. If you can buy the team, buy it, if not, recognize we are fans that can question everything, ***** about every move, but, we need Dan to make the decisions. He is not an idiot, after all, he is a fan that could buy the franchise. Did you, could you, case closed.

An expert in business does not make an expert in football. This organization - As the beloved Miss Jenkins described it, should be treated as a public trust. You can buy the hype that he loves this team, but if he really did, he would have football people running this organization with no involvement other than to stroke checks and entertain Washington's whos who in his box.

For taking a once proud franchise and fanbase and turning it into the laughing stock of the NFL. We really appreciate the ridicule we receive from the media and our fellow football fans.

Once again, thanks. :2cents:

The only way out is MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH. or thatguy that cut my grass for 5.00 Saturday.:mad:

Dude, I feel ya pain but haven't there been enough Anti-Dan threads already?

No, Hell no. Not when that man hires the coach we think he's going to hire. If DS hires JF he deserves every rag thread he gets. I bet you are not allowed to make those kinds of STUPID decisions at your work and you don't I'm sure.

']I would like to thank Dan too for not offering Spags a job! Giant fans everywhere are rejoicing! :D

Hey Tom, I think you should probably thank Spags himself. I'm sure he was offered a lot more money to coach here, even with the raise he got in NY but having your coaching staff , without any input from himself already chosen for him, seeing the way Little Danny has treated former coaches, the disorganization in the front office and being asked to be nothing more than a figure head holding a clipboard with very little input into the team structure and game planing probably is the reason he wasted no time signing that contract the minute he got back to New York.

And then rumor has it that after he signed the contract with NY, Little Danny's spin machine went into overdrive and said that they felt Spags just wasn't ready to be a head coach. Little Danny put everything on hold to interview this 1 year wonder with a 17th ranked defense and when Spags wised up and basically said thanks but no thanks, Little Danny has a sissy fit, like he did with Greg Williams and spreads false rumors.

Yeah, thanks Danny. Please, Please sell this team!

I wish someone would offer Dan Snyder double for what this franchise is worth. That way, the Redskins would be a respected team.

How about Joe Gibbs invest some of that money of his and buy out Little Danny. Hire a real GM that knows football, sign some checks and spend the rest of the time with NASCAR.

Please help us Joe Gibbs!

Archived