Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BRING BACK NORV! 1000 posts, LET'S DO IT!

ozskin

People, the time has come.

The time has come to bring Washington's favorite son home. I am of course speaking of the one and only, Norval Eugene Turner. Now, i am aware that I'm not the first person on the board to suggest bringing back Norv, but i did a search and didn't see any recent threads like this....but i digress.

This is the man to sail this ship to the promise land. The knowledge, the presence...the hair, these the things that the Redskins desperately need. He is the Sampson to our Delila, the Sonny to our Cher.....the Shaggy to our Scooby.

In case you have forgotten what this man has achieved in his time, let me take you down memory lane.........

WON A WILDCARD IN '99

I20022-1999Dec5

MASTERMINDED HIS WAY TO THE

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

norv.jpg

HOSTED THE PRICE IS RIGHT FOR SEVERAL YEARS.

PRICE.jpg

WROTE AND STARRED IN MAJOR MOTION PICTURES.

norVit-1.jpg

AND OF COURSE, DEFENDED HIS TITLE ON MANY OCCASION.

NORVALI.jpg

.........and here's a picture of Richard Simmons.

richardsimmons1xr6rq1.jpg

In summary, Norv is all things to all people. Men want to be him, and women want to be with him. There is really nothing much else you can say about the man...... Saying he's got 14 toes would something that nobody has ever said about him, but other than that, that's pretty well it.

So please, give your vote to Norv. Because as Norv always says.......I've got no idea what Norv always says, but I'd imagine it's some pretty inspiring stuff.

Archived