Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's not SNYDER who is blowing this!

staffva

I have yet to see Snyder mis-handle this situation.

It's the media and the people on this board that are jumping on every rumor that is heard.

Snyder is looking for a new coach, he is interviewing a lot of people. Has he come on TV and said he is hiring somebody? I have not heard it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it's all of the football experts on this board and the media that has made this into a cluster ****.

My biggest gripe is that Snyder is disrespecting everybody that got the team to where they are now, including the fans, players, coaches, coaching canidates, and Gibbs. It's mainly the lack of class and respect for the people around him that make him so disliked.

This is my question.

How is he disrespecting all of these people?

What has he actually done to do this?

It's the media and the people on this board that are jumping on every rumor that is heard.

Snyder is looking for a new coach, he is interviewing a lot of people. Has he come on TV and said he is hiring somebody? I have not heard it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it's all of the football experts on this board and the media that has made this into a cluster ****.

Well if we were getting all that "unfiltered" news on Redskins.com that he was talking about then the media would have nothing to speculate about.

That is exactly why the media is having a field day with this, lol. Snyder could debunk it all, but whats on redskins.com? HOF Finalists, Pro Bowl Selections, and 15 great moments at Fed Ex Field!!

Now that is news we've all been dying for. :rolleyes:

With today's I want it now world, we can get real news and rumors for that matter at anytime of the day in any part of the free world. Listen the fact is that outside of the upcoming Super Bowl, the replacement for Joe Gibbs is the hottest news story in the sports media world and everybody wants to break the story first so of course we are going to get a bunch of "reports" and "person close with the decision making process" stories saying the Redskins are doing this and that. This is a huge deal, we are having to find a successor for Joe Gibbs, the man who brought this team to greatest and is the only coach in Redskins history to win a Super Bowl let alone three so of course this has to be done with the best interest in the team at heart and make sure that the mark Coach Gibbs left here from the past 4 years stays in place for years to come. Don't get me wrong, I would love nothing more than to have Dan Snyder come out and say that Gregg Williams is the new head coach but you have to make sure that no matter what route you take that you have coordinators and position coaches in place to make this team great. Just my two cents, Hail Skins.

It's funny but you can almost tell now from the title of a thread that it's a newbie that has created yet another new thread about the same thing seven other threads are already covering. The Mods should put a moratorium on thread making until after our new coach has been hired.

Exactly - the media's job is to sell stories - even if they have to help them along - correct or not!

Andyman, kind of like Batman it would be real nice if you'd come to the rescue to clear things up and make us Skin fans feel better.
"Here is my Buddy's take on everything he has heard: Expect total upheaval again with the Redskins. The coaches will all go if Williams goes""

Not true.

"the press is the only group doing the talking. That's what's causing this whole mess and they obviously do not know what's going on."

True.

WHERE_IS_YOUR_GOD_NOW.jpg

This is a perfect example of how we all feel right now.

No its not.

I refuse to let panicky people on this board sway my thoughts.

You have to be weak minded to let other poeple shape your own thoughts. I refuse to do that.

Stop talking for everyone.

Archived