Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When the Giants win SB XLII

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

You mad? Go call the WAAAAAAAAAAAA-mbulance.

Sheesh, can't even have a little fun these days. :rolleyes:

You can have fun when you actually show us that you will be here when your team loses.

Otherwise, STFU.

Where were you last year when your team lost in the 1st round?

You can have fun when you actually show us that you will be here when your team loses.

And who the f*** are you, the post police? So because the Giants win 3 straight playoff games, I must filter my opinions? laugh.gif

Screw you egg head. I didn't sign up because the Giants were winning so you're post makes absolutely 0 sense. Comprende compadre?

Where were you last year when your team lost in the 1st round?

Where were you when Biggie smalls was shot? So if I signed up in 1986 would you have asked where I was in 1985? What the heck does that have to do with anything?

Nice try at pretending to be someone. claps.gif

And who the f*** are you, the post police? So because the Giants win 3 straight playoff games, I must filter my opinions? laugh.gif

Screw you egg head. I didn't sign up because the Giants were winning so you're post makes absolutely 0 sense. Comprende compadre?

I'm pulling for the Giants out of spite towards the Patriots, but you're not making it any easier. Try being just a little bit less irritating, if it isn't too much trouble.

I'm pulling for the Giants out of spite towards the Patriots, but you're not making it any easier. Try being just a little bit less irritating, if it isn't too much trouble.

I'm a nice guy if not tempted. ;)

Some of you are taking the title of this thread waayyy too seriously. If you notice, I posted a link to the Patriots board. Some people were/are calling the 3 Giants road post-season wins "luck".

If you notice, some of the Patriot fans are saying the only way the Giants win the SB is if the Patriots were to continue to play "bad".

And it really doesn't matter to the Patriots, they're 10-0 at home and 8-0 on the road. The home team in the SB has 1 advantage. They get to pick what color uniforms to wear. The visiting team has 1 advantage. They get to yell heads or tails one time. I still think NE wins 38 (their favorite number) to 24.

I wonder if they'll force the Giants to wear their home uniform. That'd be sneaky. :evil:

The week 17 matchup when these two played was entertaining! And it wasn't even supposed to be! Coughlin was supposed to rest his starters while his backups got raped by the record book chasing "60 Minutes EVERY game/"What do you want us to do? Kick field goals?/Let's run 4 WR spreads and throw the ball even though we're up 30 pts. in the 4th qtr." Patriots.

But that was the exact opposite of what we got! Good football and almost as close to losing as the Pats were when they played the Baltimore Gayvens. I know, I know...so sue me...but just this once...Go G-Men!!!

I am with you on this one. What a better fitting end to the evil empire.

GO GIANTS!!!

I can't say who will win come Super Sunday but the line is presently 14 points and you'd be a fool to not take the Gmen and get that big of a line. I cleaned up taking the Bolts and the points this past weekend. Just saying...

The 14 point spread is so people would put money on the Giants. No one would put money on the G-men if it was an even line.

No, No one really cares what you do mainly because you won't be here if your team lost in the playoffs. Where were you when you lost to the cowboys twice?

Where were you when Biggie smalls was shot? So if I signed up in 1986 would you have asked where I was in 1985? What the heck does that have to do with anything?

Nice try at pretending to be someone. claps.gif

wtf? Nice spin. :applause:

You'd make a good cowboy fan.

No, No one really cares what you do mainly because you won't be here if your team lost in the playoffs. Where were you when you lost to the cowboys twice?

You mean in the regular season? I was living my life like I am now. Where were you?

wtf? Nice spin. :applause:

You'd make a good cowboy fan.

Seems like you have nothing to say. Next time, STFU and make sure you know who you're speaking too. ;)

The Giants' subs in their secondary were playing better than their regulars...

Wouldn't be surprising at all if Michael Johnson replaces James Butler at FS next year.

MJ was drafted in the 7th round last year, and the amount of playing time he's had down the stretch...he's been rock solid.

With that being said-if the Giants were able to shut down Dallas' potent passing attack being depleted, just imagine what they can do with a HEALTHY secondary against the Pats' receivers.:2cents:

']Take away the two blown coverages by the Giants and the Giants beat them 35-24.

Giants offense scored 3 TD's during the game and 1 mop-up TD and the ST's scored 1. How can you take away any of NE's TDs? They were all scored when the game was in doubt with no help from their defense or ST's.

Giants offense scored 3 TD's during the game and 1 mop-up TD and the ST's scored 1. How can you take away any of NE's TDs? They were all scored when the game was in doubt with no help from their defense or ST's.

When all was said and done, it made an exciting romp. At one point, it looked like the Giants were going to run away with it leading by 2 scores in the 2nd half.

IMHO-Coughlin still should have sit some of his key starters in the second half. They really dodged bullets with the O'Hara and Madison injuries, which weren't nearly as serious as they initially looked.:2cents:

Archived