Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Lord, I REALLY HOPE the Giants LOSE!!!

skinsfan4221977

I live in the NYC suburbs. Nothing but Giants fans (and a few Pats fans). I HATE the Giants. I despise their fickle, disloyal, mean-spirited, bumbling idiot fans. So much that I was going back and forth between whether I wanted them or the Cowboys to win. Sure, as a Skins fanatic, I hate the Cowpukes, but part of me wanted the Giants to lose that game just to make all the New York idiots SHUT THE HELL UP!!

I've never cheered so heartily for another team in my life. GO CHEESEHEADS!! GO PACKERS!!

I live in the NYC suburbs. Nothing but Giants fans (and a few Pats fans). I HATE the Giants. I despise their fickle, disloyal, mean-spirited, bumbling idiot fans. So much that I was going back and forth between whether I wanted them or the Cowboys to win. Sure, as a Skins fanatic, I hate the Cowpukes, but part of me wanted the Giants to lose that game just to make all the New York idiots SHUT THE HELL UP!!

I've never cheered so heartily for another team in my life. GO CHEESEHEADS!! GO PACKERS!!

Haha, glad I'm on the opposite coast, or else I would be supremely annoyed as well. Even though I'm not in the middle of Giants hell, I'm still rooting pretty stinking hard for the Packers!

Yea, I saw a guy in Florida wearing a shirt that said "merry christmas from your new york giants, Redskins suck!" I thought about it for a moment and remembered, we won that game! I'd feel like an idiot walking around with such a specific derogatory shirt if I bought it at a game we lost.

Anyway, I'm glad the Giants kept the Dallas playoff loss streak going but I'm still very much on the Packer bandwagon. I'm actually 3-0 in Madden right now using the Pack with Gibbs' playbook. I'm so glad the NFC title game will be in Green Bay and not Dallas.

:gaintsuck

It is the same thing in Albany!!!!!!! :laugh:

Where do you get one of them stupid looking cheesehead hats?

I don't hate the Giants as much as some here obviously do. Don't get me wrong, I'm pulling for Green Bay this weekend, but if the Giants are playing the Pats in the Super Bowl, I'm pulling for the Giants all the way.

Yes. As long as the Pats lose I'm content. Seeing Favre or LT lifting the Lombardi would be alright.

I didn't realize that places outside of New Jersey were saturated with Giant fans.

I realize our fans can overdo it at times, but comparibly speaking, I think our fans are right on line with Skins fans. Not much difference. Now Cowboy and Eagle fans on the other hand...

This place sure would be a lot more unpleasant if the Cowboys or Eagles were in the championship game.

It is the same thing in Albany!!!!!!! :laugh:

Where do you get one of them stupid looking cheesehead hats?

You have to send away for them. Or know somebody in Wisconsin.

This place sure would be a lot more unpleasant if the Cowboys or Eagles were in the championship game.

ES would be worse, yes. My life (in North jersey) would be better.....

I doubt the Giants will win at Lambeau. -4 degrees. The Packers seem to thrive in the freezing temperature. I believe Green Bay is going to the superbowl, I hope the Chargers pull out an upset....the odds are hugely against them, but stranger things have happened. Chargers win 21-20 in OT VS New England .......Chargers vs Packers ,SuperBowl 42. Am I the only one who thinks Chargers could pull out an upset???

Archived