Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Bruno Show

dez_mick

It's amazing how everyone in the division (outside of Dallas) agrees on their hatred of the Cowboys. I mean, Philly fans are supposed to despise the Giants, yet even they are revelling in this Dallas loss.

It's no secret that the Cowboys are our sworn enemy, but it's interesting to see even Philly fans celebrating this. What must that feel like to be so universally hated?

Eagles-Dallas is pretty One-way in terms of a rivalry.

Kind of like Ravens-Skins. Most Skins fans really don't care that much about the Ratbirds.

Most Dallas fans I know just dislike Philly fans, but the rivalry? Pretty meh in their minds. Not to Philly. Every game with Dallas is supposedly this HUGE game. It's pretty funny.

He is hilarious!! BTW! Chris Paul's "I hate Dallass" getting a lotta play on there. I was at the Redskins - Eagles game in 2005. We caught some crap but then I'd just say 'who would you guys rather see in the playoffs? Us or Dallas?' to which Eagle fans would reply "Not Dallas!" and then we'd hear a chorus of F___ Dallas, F_____ Dallas! So Eagle fans certainly share our hatred for dallass.

Eh, i couldn't listen to that guy if you paid me...i had to put up with him when i was living in New Jersey ages ago...he was on that numbnut WIP station.

I remember the day after we hammered the Bills in Super Bowl 26, all he kept saying was that the Bills got robbed because of some bogus PI that was or wasn't called, and that that was the only reason why the Bills lost. Also said that if it was the Eagles defense the redskins wouldn't have scored a point, blah, blah, blah.

He makes Colin Cowturd sound about as eloquent as Cicero.

If you get the Tony Bruno show in your area, tune it in now. Tony is an Eagles fan and a passionate cowboys hater. He is having a field day doggin' Da Boys. Three hours of radio bliss. I highly recomend it. :D

Edit your title to more accurately reflect what your thread is about, lest you anger the mods.. :laugh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205285

I've never listened to Tony Bruno except for on the Madden game. I wonder why he wasn't on this year's Madden game. I'm going to tune in to his real show one day though.

That was him. I wondered who that was on the Madden 07. Sounds like that goof to.

He makes fun of our Skins also to let you know. But has pure hatred for the Turds.

Archived