Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Blog writer predicts blow-out and gets owned

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

2008/01/12/this-trilogy-always-ends-the-same/

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, as implosions go, that was spectacular. Romo sits to pee was like a headless chicken in the second half, especially the fourth quarter. What was he playing at?

:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA COWGIRLS LOST TO THE GIANTS…YOUR A TERRIBLE WRITER AND IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS LOST.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Good call idiot!!

Oh man! You said the Cowboys would win but then the Giants won! You are legally retarded! How could anyone ever not see that the Giants were going to win?!?! Brian Smith, as the sole human in the universe who disrespected the Giants by not picking them, to you I say shame. You have disgraced the good mvn naHAHAHAHA

Matt S. — January 13, 2008 @ 7:25 pm

“With wideouts Terrell Owens and Terry Glenn finally on the field together, quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee will have the two best receivers in football to whom to throw. ”

LMFAO. Is this writer serious? I almost fell off my chair when I saw this.

My God this guy must feel like an idiot. Have fun crawling under your rock. See you next year.

L.T. #56 — January 13, 2008 @ 7:34 pm

And that heralded Brokeback Mountain Boys O-Line fell apart in the 4th. ]-[omo was getting smacked around like a red headed step child.

1. <LI id=comment-2348>
Kennster — January 13, 2008 @ 11:10 pm
Brian Smith you can go suck the Cowboys’ d***s now you biased idiot piece of s***! Brandon Jacobs was right when he said “PATRICK CRAYTON SUCKS!!!” LB Antonio Pierce was on the money when he said “it the all-pro team vs the all-joe team.” and even with all those pro-bowlers: THE COW****S STILL COULDN’T WIN! LOSING IN THE PLAYOFFS 6 SIX TIMES IN A ROW AND COUNTING HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE TO US? NOT BAD FOR AN ALL-JOE, ONCE PERCEIVED 4-12 TEAM HUH *****? GUYS LIKE YOU SHOULDN’T BE WRITE ALLOWED TO WRITE ARTICLES! ENJOY THE OFF-SEASON LOSER!
Kennster — January 13, 2008 @ 11:15 pm
Brian Smith, I’M TIRED OF COMING ON HERE AND SEEING YOU WRITE THESE BIASED-ASS, OVERCONFIDENT-THE-COWBOYS-ARE-THE-BEST-TEAM -EVER ARTICLES(ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE GIANTS)! F*** YOU, SOMEONE SHOULD FIRE YOU! HOPEFULLY NOW YOU SHUT THE F*** UP!

He actually wrote that Terrell Owens and Miss Glenn are the two best receivers in football?

:laugh: I know, right? That was especially funny after reading "Rest assured, though, this week’s column won’t include any more Brady Quinn trade proposals or blatant bias for the “Cowgirls,” as they are affectionately known in the Northeast.

Give the guy a break-pretty much everyone in the media was predicting a Dallas blowout.

It doesn't make him a bad person.:(

You might want to add a 3rd team to your "fan" list. The Cowboys and Saints aren't doing so good. :laugh:

May I suggest: CowboysSaintsPatriotsFan?

Archived