Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we picket for Gregg?(merged)

Durant35

Why is it so hard to accomodate a virtually unanimous fan demand as an owner? We've seen the shake ups, they are hit or miss in most cases around the league, and we've only witnessed the misses. Keep it in house, see how it goes Snyder.

I'm going to be completely ticked off if this goes in the direction I believe it's going in.

If Fassel is named how many would drive out with signs to Redskins Park? Who's with me?

Doesn't Dan know what he is doing? This team which according to CP was telling each other "I love you man" in the locker room is going to be all torn apart. Who knows what will happen with Saunders. If Campbell has to learn a new offense for the sixth time since college we might as well throw in the towel right now.

:logo:

I can see it now.

"Coach. Coach. One question abou......

(Redskins staff member is seen whispering in Dan Snyder's ear).

"We're live out in front of Redskins park, where 23 fans have shown up and are protesting the hiring of _________ instead of Gregg Williams. They're holding signs and chanting "We Want Gregg!"

(Switching back to the press conference where Dan Snyder has just stepped up to the podium).

"Ummm. Well. In light of some e-mails we've received and the protest outside especially, we've decided to call of this hiring and have changed our minds. Please come back tomorrow for Gregg's press conference. Sorry. Had no idea what we were thinking."

;)

I can see it now.

"Coach. Coach. One question abou......

(Redskins staff member is seen whispering in Dan Snyder's ear).

"We're live out in front of Redskins park, where 23 fans have shown up and are protesting the hiring of _________ instead of Gregg Williams. They're holding signs and chanting "We Want Gregg!"

(Switching back to the press conference where Dan Snyder has just stepped up to the podium).

"Ummm. Well. In light of some e-mails we've received and the protest outside especially, we've decided to call of this hiring and have changed our minds. Please come back tomorrow for Gregg's press conference. Sorry. Had no idea what we were thinking."

;)

Sounds good to me. I'm in!

Yeah if Williams doesn't get hired, I will be so freaking pissed. I will definitely picket if some idiot gets hired over GW.

Why not picket BEFORE the hiring, so your picketing actually has a chance at affecting the situation. If you start picketing AFTER the hiring, do you think the owner will just go ahead and fire the new HC.

"Sorry Mr Fassel, but there's a few Skins fans in the parking lot who disagree with you, so I'm going to have to fire you and pay off that multi-million-dollar contract you just signed "

Snyder is aware of how we all feel, however he also probably thinks he knows what is best for his team better than any ill-informed outsiders like us. He's going to pick whoever he wants and if it works out, he won't lose too much money from our early grumbling.

Archived