Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props to the Redskins (from a Seahawks fan)

Large_Ant

The Redskins played with a lot of heart there in the 4th quarter. My hat is off to them for playing with a ton of intensity and making it a great game. IMO, this was a much closer game than the score indicated.

If I were a Redskins fan, I'd be out in the street tomorrow showing off my colors with pride. Good game guys and best of luck in the offseason.

:cheers:

The Redskins played with a lot of heart there in the 4th quarter. My hat is off to them for playing with a ton of intensity and making it a great game. IMO, this was a much closer game than the score indicated.

If I were a Redskins fan, I'd be out in the street tomorrow showing off my colors with pride. Good game guys and best of luck in the offseason.

Thanks, the Seahawks played well, especially the defense. Here's to Seattle going to the Superbowl and beating Dallas to get there!

:dallasuck

Trust me, I show my colors ALL YEAR long - troll

YOUR season ends next week :D

SCREW THAT. We lost and the coaching staff will bring back the same old tired injured players while the Seahawks are smarter than the REDSKINS and Gibbs and go out and get more pass rushers like Patrick Kearney.

The Skins need a general manager and I will work cheap.

Thanks Seahag fan..

The Skins definitely started out flat on both offense and defense. Not the same we've seen the last few weeks. Plus the 'hags defense was absolutely suffocating.

I am extremely proud of this team. What they did the last five weeks was amazing to watch. Seeing Sean's Dad on Comcast before and after the game was unbelievable. As much as I would love to see the Skins beat Dallass next week, and as disappointed and sad as I would normally be any other season, this season is different. This team showed a lot since Sean's death. We have a great team going into next season, that with a few minor additions we will be scary!

SCREW THAT. We lost and the coaching staff will bring back the same old tired injured players while the Seahawks are smarter than the REDSKINS and Gibbs and go out and get more pass rushers like Patrick Kearney.

Just the type of attitude we would need from a GM

Sheez! Lighten up, Francis!

With a 'tude like that, and an inability to see that it was The Coach who got this team ready to be in this position after so much adversity and injury and tragedy this season, I don't want you ANYWHERE in control of this team!

I have a ton of respect for the Redskins.. I'm glad this one's behind us, I'm sure Dallas is glad we won too..

The Cowboys better be careful what they wish for.. :D

The Redskins stayed tough through a lot of adversity and for that they have my respect..

Good luck next year..

Thanks, congratulations, and please.... beat DALLAS!!!!!!!

Trust me' date=' I show my colors ALL YEAR long - troll

YOUR season ends next week :D[/quote']

Wow. That's pretty interesting. I haven't been here all week but from many of the threads I've seen, it sounds like some Seahawks fans made a bad name for themselves and many people were talking about how they thought Seahawks fans should act more classy than they did. So I show up trying to do exactly that and this is your (as in the one poster, not everyone) response?

I don't get it.

Wow. That's pretty interesting. I haven't been here all week but from many of the threads I've seen, it sounds like some Seahawks fans made a bad name for themselves and many people were talking about how they thought Seahawks fans should act more classy than they did. So I show up trying to do exactly that and this is your (as in the one poster, not everyone) response?

I don't get it.

you've shown class

from what it sounds like alot of the seattle fans @ Qwest field were not,and alot of skins fans are still sour from the loss and the seahawks bad apples.(everyone has them,some more than others...)

good luck next week,you've got a good team.

I don't get it.

Man don't worry LAnt, every fan base has their idiots, even us. Thank you for attempting to show some respect. I just want to say congratulations and good luck with the rest of you all season.

Thanks guys. That's how it should be. I did hear the stories about incidents that happened at Qwest and that's unfortunate but like you said, every fan base has them and ours is certainly not an exception.

I think people need to step back and realize that at the end of the day, we're all celebrating the achievments of other men, not our own. We should probably stop taking ourselves so seriously.

Best of luck to you guys in the offseason.

Thanks for your kind post. Unfortunately according to the Washington Post there were many, not just a few people, that aren't as kind as you.

Yeah, I read that too. I live in Los Angeles so I wasn't at the game but I will say that people should probably be careful with media reports. I'm sure that article could have been written for most games if a reporter chose to focus his piece on it that day. If a reporter would have chosen to go find the many Redskins fans and Seahawks fans tailgating together and enjoying the true spirit of the game (and I'm quite sure that was going on as well), we'd probably have a whole different perspective.

All I'm saying is that just because the media chooses to focus on it, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's prevalent. Hopefully there are a great many Redskins fans that had a good time at the game.

Archived