Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When we win the NFC title, who would you rather have in the Superbowl, Colts or Pats?

bbuzz1962

I would rather face the Patriots. I think the Colts are actually a better team when healthy. They almost beat them with 8 key players on the IR.

Yes, I do feel we will win the NFC title, and the Redskins will win the Superbowl this year. Laugh haters, I know it's eating at you all. This is a team with destiny, and no one is playing at the level the Skins are.

HTTR. 21 lives on in all who bleed burgundy and gold.

IF we get there, then I'd want to play the Colts, because IF we lost, then I'd hate it to be Gibbs giving Belichick his fourth ring instead of getting his fourth ring.

Yea, all the media hype would be about the battle for the 4th ring.

Given the two, I'd agree that the Colts would be the better team to face...but I'm more focused on this week ;)

I'm taking one game at a time.

But I think the Colts are better than the Pats if you ask me. I know the whole 16-0 thing but I just think the Colts are a better team and they will beat the Pats in the playoffs if given the chance. But the AFC is so deep that any team in the playoffs could go all the way with exception to the Titans.

Yea, all the media hype would be about the battle for the 4th ring.

Given the two, I'd agree that the Colts would be the better team to face...but I'm more focused on this week ;)

hah. I could see it now.

LORD OF THE RINGS

GIBBS VS BELICHEK.

I'd rather play the Colts. Simply because I think Tony Dungy is a lot like Gibbs and I have nothing but respect for the guy. Peyton Manning has a lot of class. Marvin Harrison is a lot like Art Monk.

Just a classy organization top to bottom.

I don't care who we play as long as we get there. I have no preference between Brady or Manning. Both are basically one in the same. The Patriots have a better defense than the Colts. That's the difference between these two ball clubs. I also believe that the teams who have had New England on the ropes this year did something of their own doing to let them off. New England can be beat. Indianapolis has played poorly at times this year also. Neither of these squads are invincible to me.

I would rather face the Patriots. I think the Colts are actually a better team when healthy. They almost beat them with 8 key players on the IR.

Yes, I do feel we will win the NFC title, and the Redskins will win the Superbowl this year. Laugh haters, I know it's eating at you all. This is a team with destiny, and no one is playing at the level the Skins are.

HTTR. 21 lives on in all who bleed burgundy and gold.

NFL 2007 Season Playoffs (Predictions): :2cents:

NFC Wild-Card Round: REDSKINS 27 - Seahawks 3; :cheers:

NFC Divisional Round: REDSKINS 14 - Cowboys 6; :cheers:

NFC Conference Round: REDSKINS 19 - Packers 6; :cheers:

and,

SUPER BOWL XLVII: REDSKINS 27 - Chargers 3... :1stplace:

"Write it down!!!" :dj:

HAIL!!! :logo:

NFL 2007 Season Playoffs:

NFC Wild-Card Round: REDSKINS 27 - Seahawks 3; :cheers:

NFC Division Round: REDSKINS 14 - Cowboys 6; :cheers:

NFC Conference Round: REDSKINS 19 - Packers 6; :cheers: and,

SUPER BOWL XLVII: REDSKINS 27 - Chargers 3... :1stplace:

"Write it down!!!" :dj:

HAIL!!! :logo:

Would that be the least amount of points a defense has ever given up in a postseason? :silly:

Archived