Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When we win the NFC title, who would you rather have in the Superbowl, Colts or Pats?

bbuzz1962

I would rather face the Patriots. I think the Colts are actually a better team when healthy. They almost beat them with 8 key players on the IR.

Yes, I do feel we will win the NFC title, and the Redskins will win the Superbowl this year. Laugh haters, I know it's eating at you all. This is a team with destiny, and no one is playing at the level the Skins are.

HTTR. 21 lives on in all who bleed burgundy and gold.

When we beat the Patriots, what do you think the board's going to ***** about then? :D

I am going to go against the grain here and say Patriots.

Yeah they blew us out

Yeah they seemed unstoppable

But if one thing has been exposed, its the blueprints for destruction that have been laied out by Philly, Baltimore and New York. I think the Pats are more beatable than tha Colts and I would also savor the moment if we did beat them in the BIG game after being schooled in the small one.

But my personal prefrence is that neither the Pats or Colts make it and we have to face the Chargers

Then again, that all IF we make it. We have to take it one game at a time.

You just called a 45 year old man son...sweet

IF we get to that point I'd want revenge on the classless Pats.

Well anyone who thinks the Skins are going to win the NFC Title with ease like this guy thinks he is acting like hes my "son". :D

No way anyone can say right now we go into Seattle, Dallas, and Green Bay(probably) and win all 3 without acting like a homer. We lost to the Cowboys and Packers in there place so I wouldnt say that we will win the NFC Title like its a done deal. We have a shot but id take it one game at a time. Lets beat the Seahawks first.

Archived