Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

And exactly where dies it say Manny was juicing? Where's the failed drug test? Where's the smoking gun? All we hear is Freddy saying that Arixa was giving Manny drinks he knew nothing about. For all we knew it could have been protein shakes.

You guys want Floyd to be proven right sooooo bad.

Not really but you kind of twisted Roach's words to work in your favor. Roach never said he didn't know Ariza was giving Manny the shakes. Roach had absolutely no clue about the ingredients/contents of the shake. To me, something just doesn't sound right about that. This is your fighter, your "prize possession" so to speak... Why not raise hell until you get some answers?!!

http://thaboxingvoice.com/freddie-roach-takes-shots-at-alex-ariza-damages-his-and-pacquiaos-reputation-in-the-process/21500

in a convo about doeboy Rios testing positive for PEDs, Roach says "I dont know what Ariza was giving him in that bottle. He wouldnt tell me."

Dont be silly here. It may not have been intentional, but he def just implicated Manny.

Rios wasn't on PEDs. Surprisingly enough, he was taking weight-loss supplements. No excuses tho, cause they're definitely on the banned substance list.

Edited by T-REX1240
  • Like 1

Video- Mayweather Sr & Ruben Guerrero almost come to blows AGAIN:

http://hustleboss.com/floyd-mayweather-sr-and-ruben-guerrero-get-into-another-heated-altercation-in-las-vegas/

This is kinda sad but I have to admit I did laugh.

I remember a few years back when Kellerman was doing the hard sell on Linares. All the physical tools and skills don't matter much if your chin can't withstand a stiff breeze.

Yea that's true. I still think the fight will be a war for however long it lasts.

There is a nice card coming up this weekend too..

Ruben Guerrero is an ass, you can tell Big Floyd was playing around until Ruben jackass Guerrero kept messing with the guy. Floyd Mayweather vs Robert Guerrero was a miss match, Floyd won every second of every round. Big Floyd would DESTROY Ruben Guerrero, it would be no contest Big Floyd still spars vs young guys and he looks great to be that old.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

To answer the first sentence of that article, the reason it's flying under the radar is that there's nothing to report. Roach had said he was suspicious of ome drinks Ariza gave Pacquiao. That's not exactly a smoking gun. The same reason that no media outlets have ever followed up with the reports of Mayweather failing 3 drug test. There's no smoking gun.

To answer the first sentence of that article, the reason it's flying under the radar is that there's nothing to report. Roach had said he was suspicious of ome drinks Ariza gave Pacquiao. That's not exactly a smoking gun. The same reason that no media outlets have ever followed up with the reports of Mayweather failing 3 drug test. There's no smoking gun.

Did you read the whole article bro??

When have you EVER heard conflicting stories like this coming from Floyd's camp??

Pascal vs. Bute tonight on HBO

Pretty much a must win for Bute. After getting badly exposed by Froch, he needs to not just win, but do so impressively. Bute would be wise to pace himself and try to withstand the early onslaught Pascal will bring. Pascal will be most dangerous early, but his gas tank has been an issue in several of his fights. Bute's best shot to win would be to win a couple of early rounds and dominate the latter half of the fight once Pascal tires. Pascal's best shot is to apply consistent pressure early to either finish Bute or win enough rounds to grab a decision.

I was never a big believer in Bute even when he was riding high. I don't see Pascal as anything special, but I think his pressure will get to Bute leading to a stoppage.

Edited by StillUnknown

I got Bute winning a decision. Neither are that great, but Bute is a better boxer. Pascal does tire early and his ring IQ is limited. But if he lands any of his wild punches, it will definitely be an early night for Bute. Bute did get exposed against Froch, so he has a lot to prove. The crowd for this fight should be hyped and neither guy should have any issues with the ref. Hoping for a good fight.

Also, Mike Perez is fighting on the undercard. I wonder how he bounces back from the mental anguish from his last victory against Magomed Abdusalamov?

No excuses. Pascal won it cleanly. Bute needs to go back to 168 lbs. He's not ready for 175 lbs fights, unless he's chasing the money. He looked timid the entire fight. Would have been nice, if he wasn't so scared and threw some punches. Pascal trying to imitate Roy Jones Jr. in some of the rounds. He's nowhere near the level of boxer RJJ is. Stevenson and Kovalev are the real deals in the light heavyweight division. Pascal ain't ready and Bute won't any sense against either of them.

WBC Pres Jose Sulaiman passed away. He was loved by so many but hated by just as many. This may kind of change the landscape of one of the major sanctioning bodies in the sport as there have been plenty of reports thru the years that many of his moves have not been very popular ones.

Floyd's response: "Money May don't fight for free."

Note: He hasn't actually said it, but he will.

Pac won't fight for free either hes just feeding his fans bull****. This guy is up to his neck in Tax problems and would fight for free for the sport? GTFO of here with that. Its the same bull**** when every fighter clames winner take all like really when the hell does that happen? Its Talk all Talk.