Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Firstly, if USADA was "on the payroll" as you constantly insiuate, then why even report the IV findings in general? Why not just turn a blind eye to it like you claim they did the "3 failed drug tests"?? Makes no sense does it...

Show me one post I've EVER made where Pacquiao was discredited for PED use...

I also went on record to retract the "garbage" statement and admitted it was overblown and out of spite BUT i still feel his career was/is overrated. I gave a multitude of reason why, PEDs was never one of them.

Floyd never directly accused Pacquiao of PED use either but he sure hell implied it just like you. Floyd's issue may not by the IV, but why was he given permission "AFTER" the fight? Why was this being administered in his house? Why so much? In Nevada anything over 50 mg has to be approved. Floyd was reported to have 750 mg of a substance that is (in the anti doping community) used to mask other agents, noticeably PED's. Plus, why would Mayweather really need THAT much IV when he doesn't dehydrate that much, if at all? It's pretty much common knowledge that he walks around in fighting shape. He really needs IV's for roughly 3LBs? Say what you will, but there's smoke.

As for Paula Malignaggi, people online already proved that he's nothing more than a mouthpiece for Hayman. If Pacquiao had all that IV equipment in his house and were taking as much of this saline and other stuff Floyd was taking, dude AND TMT would have lost their minds and you know it.

I have a feeling Floyd is going to go down like Lance Armstrong. The truth will eventually come out.

Floyd never directly accused Pacquiao of PED use either but he sure hell implied it just like you. Floyd's issue may not by the IV, but why was he given permission "AFTER" the fight? Why was this being administered in his house? Why so much? In Nevada anything over 50 mg has to be approved. Floyd was reported to have 750 mg of a substance that is (in the anti doping community) used to mask other agents, noticeably PED's. Plus, why would Mayweather really need THAT much IV when he doesn't dehydrate that much, if at all? It's pretty much common knowledge that he walks around in fighting shape. He really needs IV's for roughly 3LBs? Say what you will, but there's smoke.

As for Paula Malignaggi, people online already proved that he's nothing more than a mouthpiece for Hayman. If Pacquiao had all that IV equipment in his house and were taking as much of this saline and other stuff Floyd was taking, dude AND TMT would have lost their minds and you know it.

I have a feeling Floyd is going to go down like Lance Armstrong. The truth will eventually come out.

Anything can be implied DM but like you said "where there's smoke..." As I stated, Manny brought that **** on himself, end of story. Secondly, all the issues you're bringing about the IV is about policy and procedure. That, again, shows issues on the part of USADA not Mayweather. Also the "substance" as you claim it, is not specifically used to mask PEDs but commonly used to rehydrate before a fight. You and I don't know how much weight Floyd needed to cut which is what Arum was alluding to. You call it common knowledge that he walks around at his fight weight but at the end of the day it's simply assumption because no body really knows. We assume he still walks around at his fight weight as he has been for years, But do we really know??

Mayweather has a medical team. This is once again nothing new or ground breaking. You assume the man has IV machines laying around his house just waiting to be administered. Your whole argument, like most others, is all assumption based. As if the man couldn't request of his medical staff to have saline and vitamins for rehydration. Hell, for all we know, his medical staff could've recommended the **** to HIM because of the dehydration. Which is once again a common practice among fighters. Did you click on any of the links I provided??Pacquiao loss. Bottom line. What about Mayweather's performance gave you a suspicion of PEDs??

You, and anybody else who constantly hates (on) Mayweather for the sake of their idol Manny Pacquiao, can discredit Paulie via online comments all you want. But not one person has yet to debunk anything he's said. Why?? Because y'all are really ignorant to the facts he's speaking. Prime example, he asked a question that you seem to be glossing over:

What PEDs could Mayweather have taken the night before the fight that would have been in his system on fight night?? If you can answer that one single question then you may have saved everybody a lot of time and Mayweather is caught red-handed.

It is entirely possible that Floyd could be the biggest PED user in the history of sports, but according to you Manny lovers, suspicion and accusations without concrete proof means nothing.

Edited by Rexx1240

My agenda? I'm not the one who wrote the article.

When I said agenda, I was talking about the misinformation you put out as fact. You sated that Mayweather tested positive for a banned substance which is a false statement. Saline and vitamins aren't banned IN ANY STATE. The commission would like a formal request to be submitted for approval before hand (if using over 50mL) which wasn't done. But you find me a headline that says Mayweather tested positive for a banned substance...

Why I said YOUR agenda is because the article even clearly states Mayweather didn't test positive for any banned substances, yet you spew that out as if that's what we're dealing with here. 

Agenda-driven. 

But don't worry about it, just answer Paulie's question above...

Edited by Rexx1240

Yo DM, I haven't been on ES really the past month my thoughts on the IV is really I don't know. Where the hell was the communication with USDA? If he told them before then we all should have heard about it it's no reason this should come out two days before the fight. Do I think Floyd was on PEDS? No, imo I think he's getting to old and struggling to shed the weight. In the Pac fight he didn't do anything unusual as far as throw more punches or take a lot of punishment it was the opposite he threw less than normal and Pac didn't throw. Everything seems shady because of that snake Alex Ariza you never no with that guy.

On to last night Floyd was in prime form his defense is TBE hands down get that sweet pee **** out of here he's head over heals better than Pernel. Everyone was right Berto no chance but he's still a good and exciting fighter but Floyd made him look stupid out there, I can count on one hand were Floyd got hit with anything clean.

• Like 2

I believe I brought this up last night. Means nothing. For all I know, knowing Floyd, he probably told the Nevada Athletics Commission, "The Barclays is a phone call away."

Dude saying what he said means nothing. We all know who's running things in Nevada.

I believe I brought this up last night. Means nothing. For all I know, knowing Floyd, he probably told the Nevada Athletics Commission, "The Barclays is a phone call away."

Dude saying what he said means nothing. We all know who's running things in Nevada.

LMAO your constant spin control is bordering on SAD right now dude. How does that bolded statement make ANY sense at all when Floyd has been telling any set of ears that can hear him HE IS DONE...

You thought you had a story, you don't. Let it go.

Edited by Rexx1240

Despite what he says, am I suppose to believe that he's really done? No way he's done.

He's gone end up being the Lance Armstrong of boxing.

We're talking about big time sports. To sit around and act as if Mayweather and his people aren't above a cover up is laughable. We're talking about a man who has said in referencing to his domestic violence issues, "was it on video?"

Just because we haven't seen him actually take PED's doesn't mean he's clean. There's more smoke concerning Mayweather than there ever was concerning Pacquiao.

Edited by DM72

And I'm supposed to believe that he's really done? He's gone end up being the Lance Armstrong of boxing.

We're talking about big time sports. To sit around and act as if Mayweather and his people aren't above a cover up is laughable. We're talking about a man who has said in referencing to his domestic violence issues, "was it on video?"

Just because we haven't seen him actually take PED's doesn't mean he's clean. There's more smoke concerning Mayweather than there ever was concerning Pacquiao.

Firstly, you don't believe he's done and you def could be right. BUT you're missing the point here. He's announced his retirement so how does he threaten to take his business else where AND announce retirement at the same time?? Makes ZERO sense dude, like none whatsoever. 

Also, I beg to differ in comparison with the Floyd-Manny accusations. There are a multitude of reasons to suspect Manny. The long list even includes accusations made by Roach of Ariza, and definitely his in-the-ring performance. You have none of that from Mayweather's side. 

Now again I ask you to stop basing your argument off of assumption and answer Paulie's question...... 

He's gone end up being the Lance Armstrong of boxing.

HA HA HA HA in your damn dreams!!

Edited by Rexx1240

Show me one post I've EVER made where Pacquiao's career was discredited for PED use...

I also went on record to retract the "garbage" statement and admitted it was overblown and out of spite BUT i still feel his career was/is overrated. I gave a multitude of reason why, PEDs was never one of them.

Rexx1240, you made a lot of good points about Pac that are actual fact and not biased opinions, which is why your post hold a lot of weight.  But the only thing that I can't agree with is that saying Zab Jhuda had a more impressive career than Pac.  Really?

We're talking about the same Zab that literally ran away in the ring from Baldomir because he was getting his ass whooped.  The same Zab that also got beat by Clottey and Cotto, two fighters that Pac defeated. 

Don't get me wrong, I was a fan of Zab until the Baldomir, thing then the groin shot followed up by hook to the back of the head of Mayweather the following fight kind.  But I don't think his career even comes close to Pacs, just my opinion. 

• Like 1

But I don't think his career even comes close to Pacs, just my opinion.

Funny you should bring that up. I actually attempted to debate this point last Sat with a buddy of mine. Heated debate, great points made on both sides but if we were keeping score I honestly can't say I won. At the end I had to agree never to argue that point ever again lol.

So I concede, not only is Manny's career better but I will also say prime Paq vs prime Zab, Paq wins.

Side note: During the debate we both agreed Manny's "prime" is super suspect.

Pac's prime is "suspect" but not Roid Mayweather's? Wow. I'm not even going to try to argue that ridiculous point again.

Rexx, don't play games. When ever Malignaggi opens his trap about Pacquiao and PED's, you post a video.

Again, if Pacquiao had taken 750 mg of IV's before a fight, every last one of Mayweather fans would have lost their minds. Malignaggi's point of view would have been TOTALLY different and you know it.

Just continue to believe that a man nearing 40 is just as quick and elusive as he was at the age of 28 by just training? He's the only quick and elusive fighter that I can think of that hasn't lost an ounce of quickness at an advanced age. In today's steroid era, even if you're a fan of Mayweather's, how can you not be suspicious?

Honestly, I could care less what Paula says. Dude is nothing more than a mouthpiece for Hayman, which in turn means he's a mouthpiece for Mayweather. Plus, he works for Showtime. I'm sure he's totally bias.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Paula really only started throwing PED accusations at Pacquiao only after Pacquiao successfully sued Mayweather?

Edited by DM72