Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Oh, please. Typical dumb Mayweather fan. Anybody who's not up Mayweather's tail is a hater and anyone who defends Pacquiao is a sack rider. Considering y'all actually defend Mayweather (and he has more BS than Pacquiao) more than I defend Pacquiao, what does that make y'all?

No, Pauly has been as vocal as Mayweather if not more once Pac deined to do drug test.

For one, Paula is talking out of his ass. Pacquiao WAS NEVER obligated to take any different drug test than the norm. Now after this came out about how these test are administered and the people administering the test is in Mayweather's back pocket, I don't blame him for refusing these drug test.

Answer this, why did Mayweather need 750 mg of IV's when anything over 50 mg you need special permission? Where's Paula's outrage over that? Y'all know Damn well if that were Pacquiao, he'd AND ALL OF YOU, would be all over it. Now who's the sack rider 520skins?

I used to ask myself this same thing all the time. Then I realized I like to make him look silly. Prime example right here:

Hey DM, what PEDs can one take that will actually take affect the next day??

Now watch him put his dancing shoes on. If his idol Manny could avoid punches the way DM avoids questions, he may have been able to avoid that counter right from Marquez LMAO!!

No PED you take is going to help you the very next day, it's the PED's you take months ago. Ask Floyd, he knows all about it. The IV's he were taking as to mask what he probably had taken

Lol you contine to act as if 750mL is oh so much. It's the same as going to the vending machine and getting a damn 20oz soda. That's your equivalent. Stop trying to make this something that it's not.

The 50mL stipulation was put into place so that they can be notified of anyone taking over a cap full of fluids. The thing is Mayweather notified USADA of his unusually dark urine and told them his doctors are recommending saline and vitamins thru IV because that is THE fastest form of rehydration there is, period.

The burden was then on USADA to notify NSAC, they did not. That's not on Floyd, that's on USADA. Floyd didn't reach out to the commission because they weren't the ones in charge of drug testing, USADA was. Not Floyd's fault that USADA didn't notify the commission until after the fact.

DM you believe what you want but the facts are there. Athletes take WELL OVER 22g of fluid to rehydrate and this is on a regular basis. As I states, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH bro it's not that hard.

No PED you take is going to help you the very next day, it's the PED's you take months ago. Ask Floyd, he knows all about it. The IV's he were taking as to mask what he probably had taken

Ok now here's where u make yourself look stupid. If there were PEDs in his system from "months ago" then why wouldn't they show up during testing all thru out camp?? Now the ignorant answer would be "Oh because he has USADA in his pocket..."

Now let me save you some time. If that were the case then why in the **** would they even report the IV usage in the first place?? As I stated, why not "Turn a blind eye" to it like they do "everything else" since they're supposedly "on the pay roll".

They, and everyone involved, knew this would be a big thing, be blown up, and made a big deal of simply based on who it was so why not just "sweep it under the rug"??

C'mon DM let's hear that Pactard logic....

Why would Mayweather, who doesn't have to lose all that much weight, need that much IV and the IV's he used is a masking agent. I believe that has been proven. Plus, he had it in his home which is unusual. You can spin it all you want, but there is smoke.

If the very same scenario involved Pacquiao, you, Paula's and every other Mayweather worshiper would be singing a VERY different tune and you know it.

Why would Mayweather, who doesn't have to lose all that much weight, need that much IV and the IV's he used is a masking agent. I believe that has been proven. Plus, he had it in his home which is unusual. You can spin it all you want, but there is smoke.

If the very same scenario involved Pacquiao, you, Paula's and every other Mayweather worshiper would be singing a VERY different tune and you know it.

I've already addressed this nonsense in previous posts. Tired of repeating myself. Once again you throw your dancing shoes on & proceed with your best 2-step.

Lol

**** outta here

• Like 1

Ok now here's where u make yourself look stupid. If there were PEDs in his system from "months ago" then why wouldn't they show up during testing all thru out camp?? Now the ignorant answer would be "Oh because he has USADA in his pocket..."

Now let me save you some time. If that were the case then why in the **** would they even report the IV usage in the first place?? As I stated, why not "Turn a blind eye" to it like they do "everything else" since they're supposedly "on the pay roll".

They, and everyone involved, knew this would be a big thing, be blown up, and made a big deal of simply based on who it was so why not just "sweep it under the rug"??

C'mon DM let's hear that Pactard logic....

I'm pretty sure they don't send the brass to do these test. The pions that collect the samples are not who Mayweather is in cahoots with. It's the head honchos and once they knew what was going on, they eliminated that issue very fast.

I'll just say this. When Mayweather stops making money for everyone, a lot of **** is going to come out.

Edited by DM72

I'm pretty sure they don't send the brass to do these test. The pions that collect the samples are not who Mayweather is in cahoots with. It's the head honchos and once they knew what was going on, they eliminated that issue very fast.

Once again I bring facts to the table, you bring unsupported, unproven, opinions. Like I said your glory would be short lived and it was. You just KNEW Mayweather would be busted in the biggest PED scandal of all time LMFAO. Now u sit there looking stupid hanging on to a small slither of hope that maybe, just maybe someone will uncover something, ANYTHING, and come forward with new evidence against Mayweather to tarnish that legacy.

Gave it up dude, your guy lost. Not on Floyd's level and never was. For as much hate as Floyd gets, he constantly compared to All Time Greats. Pacquiao isn't even in the conversation.

Go cry a river

I'll just say this. When Mayweather stops making money for everyone, a lot of **** is going to come out.

Keep waiting. Hold your breath and don't exhale until some concrete evidence is presented. You, Pacquiao, Jinkee, Arum, Koncz, Roach, and those secret mystery shakes. All y'all just keep waiting.

Yeah, but y'all can bring assumptions and opinions about Pacquiao and justify it as facts. All Mayweather and his worshippers has to say is, "I/he never failed a drug test." That's not good enough when it comes to Pacquiao. Why is that?

Floyd IS NOT compared to all time greats? Only in his mind. No one that I can think of has him in their top 5. Pacquiao career is much more revered than Mayweather's and it drives you guys crazy. Mayweather will go down as the man who avoided the best when they were at their best. That's not an assumption or opinion, that's a fact.

Yeah, but y'all can bring assumptions and opinions about Pacquiao and justify it as facts. All Mayweather and his worshippers has to say is, "I/he never failed a drug test." That's not good enough when it comes to Pacquiao. Why is that?

DM, my friend, what are you smoking dude?? Whatever it is, let it go please. It's doing more harm than good. Listen, you can't go to an elementary school and ask the students "Has anyone here ever failed a driving test...??"

"Ok nope then we're good here, all these students have sqeaky clean driving records and therefore it's safe to assume they're all great drivers.."

Stupid ass logic my friend, just simple-minded. Smh

Floyd IS NOT compared to all time greats? Only in his mind. No one that I can think of has him in their top 5. Pacquiao career is much more revered than Mayweather's and it drives you guys crazy. Mayweather will go down as the man who avoided the best when they were at their best. That's not an assumption or opinion, that's a fact.

Lol!! You, me, and anybody else reading this nonsense knows it's bull****. Therefore I won't even begin to address it. You don't get a real response from me out of this one. Edited by Rexx1240

DM be shadow boxing Floyd in his dreams and ****

Shadow boxing?? Nah Sinister I'm sure it goes much deeper than that. He and Manny probably had a tag team/handicap match against Mayweather. Manny got to tag him in when Mayweather was beating his ass. He and Manny got to take turns getting different props, table, chairs to do different moves on Floyd. Manny got the pin, and DM then served as ref to get the 3 count. He then gracefully raised Manny's hand in victory and awarded him Floyd's belt. But the kicker here is that in DM's dream, Manny was 6'5" 240lb

Then he wakes up, faces reality, sheds a year or 2, then comes on here to take it out on us.

• Like 1

Why do y'all like this man so much who appears to be the most shallow person I have ever seen? He's boring and isn't even likable but y'all come to dudes defense like it's a part of y'all job. I don't hate the man, but I'll call a spade a spade with dude.

And y'all like calling me out, what do y'all have against Pacquiao? It's got to be something because TRexx/Ellerbi has hated on Pacquiao way more than I have ever hated on Floyd.

I enjoy boxing in general I like the brawls but I also appreciate the Sweet Science of hit and not be hit. if anyone watched Ali he did way more "running " than Mayweather but he was loved.

People talk about how boxing has fell and praise Ali that has done the exact same thing. As a matter of fact back then boxing was the most corrupt sport in the world and its sickening. Take a look at the Ali vs Sonny Liston phantom punch which was clearly fixed.

Ali floated, but he stung you. Just go look at the last Ali/Frazier fight. He also had one of the best jabs of all time.

This version of Mayweather does nothing but run, hold and potshot. Take an unbiased look at Mayweather in recent years. Every time his opponent is in good position, he clinches. That's good boxing?

Just continue to believe that a man nearing 40 is just as quick and elusive as he was at the age of 28 by just training? He's the only quick and elusive fighter that I can think of that hasn't lost an ounce of quickness at an advanced age.

This version of Mayweather does nothing but run, hold and potshot. Take an unbiased look at Mayweather in recent years. Every time his opponent is in good position, he clinches. 

Contradict much? Is he the same fighter or isn't he? Lol

Edited by Rexx1240

Contradict much? Is he the same fighter or isn't he? Lol

That's not contradicting. He has quickness and is elusive. But he also does an awful lot of clinching.

You go back and watch his most recent fights and give me a unbiased view and tell me he doesn't clinch a lot.

Edited by DM72

That's not contradicting. He has quickness and is elusive. But he also does an awful lot of clinching.

You go back and watch his most recent fights and give me a unbiased view and tell me he doesn't clinch a lot.

He clinches much more than his prime years but no he doesn't clinch a lot. Go back and watch some fights of some of the ATG's; not highlights I mean entire fights. They clinched a LOT more. Hard to believe or know if you only watch highlights. Also, you must not watch a lot of the good ones today like Klitscho. It's a clinchfest. But once again you wouldn't know that because you're a highlight watcher.

He clinches much more than his prime years but no he doesn't clinch a lot. Go back and watch some fights of some of the ATG's; not highlights I mean entire fights. They clinched a LOT more. Hard to believe or know if you only watch highlights. Also, you must not watch a lot of the good ones today like Klitscho. It's a clinchfest. But once again you wouldn't know that because you're a highlight watcher.

Highlight watcher? Please. Yes, Klitscho clinches. But I'm not really interested in him and as far as I know, doesn't go around wearing "TBE" caps.

Ali should have repeatedly penalized for holding Frazier's head down. But at least he let his hands go. Floyd, he leans back and backtracks and make you miss, hit you in the midsection and clinch when you're in good position. That's a Mayweather fight in a nutshell.

Floyd, he leans back and backtracks and make you miss, hit you in the midsection and clinch when you're in good position. That's a Mayweather fight in a nutshell.

Yea that's what those PEDs do for you huh.. Constant, relentless punishment on your opponents. By the way, do you notice how all of Floyd's opponents are so battered and bruised after the fight?? I mean it's so unfair that these guys have to stand in there and take all that punishment. Breaking eye sockets and all. Darn those PEDs

;)  :P  :lol:  :D  

Edited by Rexx1240

Yea that's what those PEDs do for you huh.. Constant, relentless punishment on your opponents. By the way, do you notice how all of Floyd's opponents are so battered and bruised after the fight?? I mean it's so unfair that these guys have to stand in there and take all that punishment. Breaking eye sockets and all. Darn those PEDs

;)  :P  :lol:  :D

Now I'm not a PED expert, but I do know that they can help you with more than just power.

Now I'm not a PED expert, but I do know that they can help you with more than just power.

Well you don't have to be an expert to know they can be undetectable in urine tests but when you take blood tests for a whole training camp, they would definitely be detected. But hey, don't let a lil logic stop your show buddy. :)