Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Team Needs Arrington

CRobi21

That Dtackle from Georgia is pretty beastly. On his freetime he was watching video on runningbacks he wasn't even going to play, preparing for the best and learning how they do what they do so he can find out how to stop them.

^ yes please. He's got the dedication/smarts in my book.

Not sure where he ranks though and if we could get him in 2nd round.

I personally think the Skins need to go with a CB 1st in the draft. Springs is no spring chicken and he most likely will be gone after this year. Rogers is gonna need a lot of time to bounce back from ACL surery.

I like the WR from Indiana. He has monster #'s from day one with Indiana. Their program isn't that good so he doesn't get a lot of press. James Hardy is a beast though. I'd like to see what he can do as a pro.

The starter of this thread suggests the WR from Michigan. For some reason I'm not sold on Michigan WR's. Seems they never live up to the hype. The only one that lived up to that elite status is Anthony Carter. He was a beast. :2cents:

Sorry, but 195 and 6'3" in college will turn out to be 6'1", 180 after he gets to the combine. That is NOT a big receiver...

I am happy with the receivers we have. I want D-Line or CB in the first...

You're actually happy with the production from these WR's? Really? You must not require a lot from wide outs.

Guys seriously if u don't think we needa address our WR height problems yall are crazy. Why do u think everytime we get in the redzone what happens? We kick FG cause our ONLY redzone target is Cooley. We need a big WR 1st imo, Dline 2nd,CB or oline 3rd....but we needa keep Springs no ifs or buts he's a top 10 CB n this league, hopefully it all works out

I am a Michigan fan, I watched all of their games this year. Arrington and the whole Wolverine team decided to show up for a game against Florida. He is a good possession reciever, but sometimes very inconsistent. Don't be fooled by this one game, all though I am happy they won, it sickens me to think they could of played like that all season!!!

I personally think the Skins need to go with a CB 1st in the draft. Springs is no spring chicken and he most likely will be gone after this year. Rogers is gonna need a lot of time to bounce back from ACL surery.

I like the WR from Indiana. He has monster #'s from day one with Indiana. Their program isn't that good so he doesn't get a lot of press. James Hardy is a beast though. I'd like to see what he can do as a pro.

The starter of this thread suggests the WR from Michigan. For some reason I'm not sold on Michigan WR's. Seems they never live up to the hype. The only one that lived up to that elite status is Anthony Carter. He was a beast. :2cents:

I totally agree. Just like that Desmond Howard dude. Where is he now?

Archived