Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good game....Skins......

5XC's

You still can't play lax. That's how guys get hurt.

Dallas got pounded, regardless who "wanted" it or anything like that.

You want every game. Dallas simply got their asses handed to them forward, backward and sideways. Hell, Washington didn't even need it because both Minny and New Orleans lost.

:laugh:

you guys needed the game. Dallas needed milestones. its ok.

Congrats on the team completions record for a season, Romo sits to pee. I know all of America was on the edge of their seats waiting for that beauty of a record to be broken.

That certainly was worth playing Gomer in the second half for.

Congrats Skins. You guys slapped around the entire Cowboys team (starters, backups, coaches, and their girlfriends). Good luck next week. I don't really care who the Boys play in in round 2. If they (mainly the O) continue their last 3 games, they probably don't beat anyone. If they play the way they did the majority of the year, I think they can beat anyone. You should be proud of the character and pride the Skins have shown at the end of the season.

Congrats Skins. You guys slapped around the entire Cowboys team (starters, backups, coaches, and their girlfriends). Good luck next week. I don't really care who the Boys play in in round 2. If they (mainly the O) continue their last 3 games, they probably don't beat anyone. If they play the way they did the majority of the year, I think they can beat anyone. You should be proud of the character and pride the Skins have shown at the end of the season.

Thanks, and I think a healthy TO will go a long way to determine how your offense will be.

I'm seeing a lot of denial from most Boys fans, but you seem to be going away from that norm. Thanks for the props, and I think that you're correct in your assessment. I think TO is a big part of that offense though, and it's clearly hurting you guys. If TO go's over the middle instead of Hurd, he catches that walks into the endzone.

Archived