Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Inside the NFL: All pick the Skins to win(merged)

EvoSkins

Marino challenged Carter on his opinion 4 weeks ago that Gibbs was done, should retire, etc. etc. Carter literally almost lost his composure to the point where Collinsworthless and Marino had to say they were just playing. Anyway, Carter says, I'm paraphrasing here, that so what if the Redskins make the playoffs. With a 9-7 record this season what has Joe Gibbs accomplished that is so great this season?

To add fuel to the fire, no one has mentioned that at the beginning of the show while discussing teams that have already clenched, and whether it's better to rest players, and the implications that this may have on the playoff picture, Chris Collinsworth used the Redskins as an example of a team that might benefit from their opponent (Dallas) resting their starters.

Collinsworth said that, "No one would pick the Redskins to beat Dallas if Dallas were using their starters."

Just thought I'd share.

:D

ESPN unanimously picked against the Skins the last two weeks...I wonder what they'll have to say this week.

I guess that this week is the exception, I see that Golic and Emmitt picked Dallas to win. What's strange is that Golic wasn't talking like that at all on his radio show this morning on ESPN. And Emmitt always picks against us.... I never liked him:dallasuck .

Archived