Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Romo even play Sunday?

PierceType

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=18E34475-E3D4-74B0-FFC41F5E73AAACF5

"Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips was vague when asked Wednesday how the team would divide practice snaps this week between Romo sits to pee and veteran backup Brad Johnson. He said the coaching staff has yet to decide which players would play Sunday against Washington and for how long."

"And Romo sits to pee said he expects to play, but won't be surprised if he's pulled after the first quarter or maybe at halftime."

Now, if this was Bill Parcells, he'd not only play Romo sits to pee for the whole game, but also make T.O. play as well. Because Parcells, while he may be a pretty good talent evaluator, sucks balls as a gameday coach.

I'm hoping Romo sits to pee plays long enough to complete 1 or 2 passes to terry Glenn, then gets the hell out of there.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=18E34475-E3D4-74B0-FFC41F5E73AAACF5

"Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips was vague when asked Wednesday how the team would divide practice snaps this week between Romo sits to pee and veteran backup Brad Johnson. He said the coaching staff has yet to decide which players would play Sunday against Washington and for how long."

"And Romo sits to pee said he expects to play, but won't be surprised if he's pulled after the first quarter or maybe at halftime."

Now, if this was Bill Parcells, he'd not only play Romo sits to pee for the whole game, but also make T.O. play as well. Because Parcells, while he may be a pretty good talent evaluator, sucks balls as a gameday coach.

I'm hoping Romo sits to pee plays long enough to complete 1 or 2 passes to terry Glenn, then gets the hell out of there.

i hope he plays long enuff to do that to so we can put both him and glenn on the sidelines for the rest of the season..

The real question is: Do we care? We saw how he played without TO in the lineup. Do you really think they're going to play Romo sits to pee AND Witten AND Barber AND Gurode? Again, we shouldn't care considering what we did to Minnesota's Pro Bowl line.

Bottom line, even if he does play, who is he going to be playing with? I love the comment, "I hope he comes in, throws a couple passes to Glenn and this is done." What makes it that easy?

what are you guys scared he might play the entire game?

sad...just sad...

Why would we be scared of a QB just barely beat us last time, who beat the Bills by the skin of this teeth with about 5 or 6 turnovers, who couldnt score a TD against the Eagles thereby losing to a team with a losing record, and who barely beat the Panthers.

There's nothing "scary" about an over-rated Romo sits to pee, who's thrown 18 INT's and fumbled 10 times.

Why would we be scared of a QB just barely beat us last time, who beat the Bills by the skin of this teeth with about 5 or 6 turnovers, who couldnt score a TD against the Eagles thereby losing to a team with a losing record, and who barely beat the Panthers.

There's nothing "scary" about an over-rated Romo sits to pee, who's thrown 18 INT's and fumbled 10 times.

Just admit it... you wish you had Romo sits to pee on your team. He's far better than anyone you currently have and anyone you've had for the past 20 years.

Over 4000 yards. 36 TDs. QB Rating over 99. And a 13-2 record. Yeah, that's overrated.

It's fine to dislike him or hate him or whatever, but don't say he's overrated. He's the third best QB in the NFL and there's no one in the NFC that I'd rather have.

Archived